Killspray's Single to Twins Project

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
Can you post up a couple more pics of your oil cooler setup/mounting? It's mounted alittle different from most. Looks like you have it sideways and use a fan to draw air through it versus inline with the foglight holes to route air through it.

I followed several peoples install from SVTP and ModularFords so the location is spot on. The orientation, however, may be different... I think Juiced46 mounted his upside down... The instructions say to have the oil inlet/outlet either on the top or on the sides so mine is fine with them on top. And which side the fan is on... I oriented mine the same way everyone else did. Can't remember if there was room to have the fan on the other side... Regardless, air will blow through the fins...

PC290504.jpg

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
Mini-Update: Dropped off my intercooler and radiator at Gear Heads today for some minor tweaks...

Intercooler: Caleb from CGFab and another member on here (mr95gst) both say the intercooler should bolt right up... looks like the 01 & 03 Cobra are slightly different. Having Gear Heads in Arlington move the tabs up 1 1/16". Shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Radiator: I only have 0.5" of clearance between coolant inlet and turbo. Having Gear Heads cut off the inlet and weld in a 90deg elbow.

I'll try to work on it a bit this next week and hope to make some significant progress next weekend.

To-Do List:
Move Line Lock solenoid as it's clashing with cold side
Figure out how to modify the AC discharge line to clear turbo and cold side
Trim fan as it's clashing with the driver's side up-pipe
Relocate power steering reservoir
Buy/Install coolant overflow reservoir
Route Alternator/Starter/PowerDistribution cables through car
Finish wiring for battery cutoff switch
Install remote oil filter

getting there...

Users who are viewing this thread