Kills with P-1SC 02 F-150

FordRacing200

Banned
Hey, here are some kills of when me and my uncle were out in his F-150, its a 02 with a 5.4-auto with a P-1SC. Here is his truck- http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=6753

Enjoy:

-So we're in NYC on our way out, on a 4 lane road headed towards the GW bridge and this young kid in a BMW 3 series (380..i think) starts messing with us, so my uncle pulls the truck back a gear and (D-2nd) and here it comes, alive with anger, this guy didn'tk now what he had coming, we pulled atleast 10 lengths on him and we hit 125 or so before letting back off, then he rolls back up and goes by us and stays next to us and we're going back and forth, then he rolls up even and honks 3 times and looks over, so we look back, and back goes the lever into Neutral, man that blower wound up "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH" and and the boost guage hits 11 and we look over again and slam it back in D and at 80mph the tires break looose and i mean HARD, this guy just kinda smiles and backs off, it was great! he was like 16 and had 3 other guys with him, all teenagers.

-and for this one, we're in NYC again and we're on the same road just headed into the city this time, and what rolls up? but a hemi powered dodge, he looks over and points to himself and holds up 1 finger and says "i'm number 1!" and he looks over with 2 fingers and says "but ur number 2!" so what do we do? well of course, its on, he guns it and so do we, turn off OD and rip it back a gear, the truck comes to life and the tach goes out of sight, up into D we go and down in the mirror he goes, once again this guy...persistent lil prick...LOL comes back up and my uncle points to him and with 2 fingers and points back to himself with 1 finger and says, "nah, i'm numba 1, U are numba 2" he then backed away with a pissy look on his face...

-on the way back from FFW E-town last may we roll out and whats in front of us? a redfire GT vert with exhaust and crap, hes got the top down, some old guy with a mullet and his young son, the kid keeps looking back at the big billet grille thats right next to their back bumper and the loud hissing coming from the centrifugal supercharger....the kid looks back with a confident look...theirs a break in traffic (long wait to leave on the road we're on) and here we go, the guy in the gt mashes the gas...and so we go, in hot pursuit, right on his ass, he could not pull 1 inch away from us and we werent even at WOT, it was sweet!

-on the freeway on the way home from the mall he's crusing along...and what do we see? a white with blue stripes 05 roush stage 2 stang strutting his stuff...he has no idea....so here we are, he looks over, its on, we both mash the gas at the same time and on comes the boost and here we go, OD is off and the lever comes back for 2nd, at 85 we hit D and the roush manages to pull 2 car lengths and then can no longer pull anymore....he was stunned to say the least...not really a kill but entertaining none the less

-Doug

FordRacing200

Banned
Yeah, we thumped a mildly mod'd duramax too, sitting at the stoplight and the duramax barely edged out a PSD and he rolls up and nudges and my uncle brings up the rpm to about 1000 (foot braking it) and light goes green and we had his ass by about 5-6 car lengths, he had exhaust and most likely a chip by the looks/sound of it.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Haha awesome man. Before I got my cobra I had a 99 4x4 f-150 with the 5.4. I got a chip, intake and exhaust on it and orderd a nitrous system for it, never put the system on but damn I wish I would have. Nothing like putting it in 4x4 and rippimg it. Best times I ever had in my sled was 10.5 @ 65 with 2.2 60's in 2 wheel drive it was 10.8 @ 65 with 2.4 60's

Users who are viewing this thread