Killing a C6 with a beater Fox

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Out for a test drive with the new TFS motor. I went by a friend of mines place and he was jumping in his C6 with his girlfriend the car has exhaust and just a few minor bolt on. I was on my way to the gas station as I still have year and a half old 89 oct in the tank of my beater fox. I could not resist, so I followed a short distance and sure enough honk one. I start down shifting, honk two I look we are around 20 mph and I go for first. Honk three we both hit it and to my surprise I hase the drag radials a little and quickly hit the next gear. WTF I pulling and pulling quiet nicely if I must say. So we slow down its a fluke right he had to have missed a gear the vett is quick from a roll. Honks ring out again the beater hooks and is instantly out and pulling again one car, two cars and I lift. By this point I am laughing my head off because I am in a car that if you looked at it you would not think twice nor would you want it, the poor old girl defines the term POS matter of fact look it up you'll find my car but she runs good. Just thought I'd post the first Kill I love to find Chevy's to pick on with The Black Fox I am a Chevy and a Ford fan but picking on the other always just seems to be more fun.

Prototype007

Established Member
Good kill!

Reminds me of an old junky 3800 Camaro I used to run around in, hurting feelings. Stock motor, spray, tire, gear = Ego Killer.

Users who are viewing this thread