Killer Chiller

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
I bought this a few months back, it is still bnib. It is the newer model with the improved core assembly. Still in the original wrapping in the box it cam from kincaid in. was Asking $550 + shipping but just to make it easier on everyone we'll say $600 paypalled and shipped to save me from having to get 50 shipping quotes

Last edited:

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
yes its the gen 2.5 i think they call it, and yes its a really good deal i just changed my mind on the direction im going with my car

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
image2_zpsd228e1a0.jpg

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Man, sweet deal! Maybe in a couple weeks if you still have it (ha, no way) we can do some business. Good luck bud!

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Is this something worth doing to a weekend toy car? I am interested, but on the fence if its worth putting in the car for something that will come out to play only 2-3 time a month.

I understand what it does, I am just trying to understand if its worth spending the money on something like this that seems built to benefit more a daily driven car.

Also, I have an auto swap so does anyone know if an eaton powered auto (3800 stall) car runs hotter than a 6 speed car? If so then this may be something I might get to keep I/C temp down.

rudycobra

Established Member
Depends on wat u do when u do take it out . I race a lot and wen do go run with friends it's usually 3-4 runs in a row so it deff helps me out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Everyone says they really help out especially I you live in a hot climate

Well it get hot in Houston thats for sure. Thanks for the input guys, I going to think it over and run it by my tuner, and I am pretty sure he is going to tell me to get if it keeps temps that much cooler. :beer:

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
Well it get hot in Houston thats for sure. Thanks for the input guys, I going to think it over and run it by my tuner, and I am pretty sure he is going to tell me to get if it keeps temps that much cooler. :beer:

let me know:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread