killed me a lancer....not a evo 8

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
just want to get this out of the way but i know my ride is not a svt but i just want to share this little encounter that i had with a little lancer rally art. im just minding my own buisness taking my sister back to her place. we are at a light and this guy pulls up next to me and imediately starts to rev. had a little exhaust on it but other than that thats all i can tell from just looking at it. he continues to rev and i throw one back. light turns green and both go for it. car hooked good and i put a couple cars on him right away. i take it up to about 90 before i shut down. we come to another light he looks at me and gives me a thumbs down and revs again. had no clue of what that meant but ok lets go again. light turns green same results. so i think im done with this guy and he pulls up next to me again rolls down his window while were driving and says lets go from a role. 30 roll three honks punch no contest again. come to another light he has his window rolled down and starts calling me a ****in puss. were was this coming from. he continues to run his mouth on how he wants to take it to the freeway and and his car can do 150. then i tell him the biggest insult that all the import drivers hate to hear and get all butt hurt. i point to his motor and tell him to small. i got nothing but respect for 4 cyl motors. my bro owns a dsm and smokes me on a regular basis. but this guy was being a dick. then he crossed a line and calls my sis a fat bitch. she said nothing but she was just laughing. i just tell him lets pull over and settle this little problem. of course he wants none and speeds off like some prick. sorry for the long story but i wanted to share with you all. thanks for reading.

F8LBite04

I break for your Mom
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the dickhead, like CharlieCobra03 said "asshole" straight up. Its people like that the world could do with less of!!!!!! :burn:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I know how mad you might have gotten.. I get really angry too, **** em. He was just mad because he got SMOKED....he was so butt -hurt that he attacked your sister..what a tool. :rollseyes

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
You should have throwin' him a beating. Just cut him off and park in front of him, then jump out and pound him.

Users who are viewing this thread