Killed a Twin Turbo Porsche last night!!!

valdo's toy

Established Member
Hi guys/gals, just writing to let you know my last kill!!!. It was last night at about 12:30 am, no trafic at all on a highway, the victim, a 2001 Twin Turbo Porsche, we slow down and I let him rolled first so that he couldn't claim that I jump on the gas first, it was at about 40 to 50 mph, he past me and stay in front of me about 2 car lenghts, I was in second gear, in less than 5 seconds I was side by side with him, hit third and passed him and by the time I pulled fourth gear I was about 5 to 6 car lenghts in front of him, pulled 5th and more than 160 mph (that dammed 160 mph only speedometer!!!) I was about 10 to 12 car lenghts and kept on pulling on him. We slowed down and repeat the exact same process two more times to let him know that these Cobras are not quarter mile cars, but all around fast machines. This guy also owns a 10 second Supra, I just hope he doesn't ask for a rematch with the Supra. Anyhow I just wanted to share this exciting kill with you guys/gals. Good luck and good hunting!!!

p.s. My mods are K&N FIPK, Magnaflow's catted X and cat-back, 2.90 pulley, Diablo's Predator, Motoblue's 3 idler set, BBK's twin 65 mm T/B, MM's coilovers and CC/Plates 18x9 and 18x10.5 chrome AFS replicas and Yokohama rubber.:rockon: :coolman: :beer: :coolman: :burn: :bash: :burnout: :fm:

996TTx50

Established Member
Nice kill Valdo!!! :beer: Thats a mighty fast Cobra you got there. How much hp/tq do you think you are getting with those mods? Do you have any 1/4 miles times?

996TTx50

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Nice kill, guy at work has one, no way in hell will he run me anywhere at any speed.:shrug: Ps I wonder if this goes to road kill forum.

Users who are viewing this thread