Killed a small Copperhead yesterday-somewhat gross.

homer302

Banned
Nothing real exciting. This is Copperhead country after all. I just thought I'd share. I am worried about my dog. Anyone know how to make your property not snake friendly?

:thumbsup:
IMG_1542.gif

IMG_1541.gif

IMG_1540.gif

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Nice! Ya, I'd be keeping my dog inside till it's cooler w/ those damn things out there.

homer302

Banned
U have larger testicles than I do sir.

I had to go open another beer before I messed with it in case it was my last. LOL

:beer:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Yeah. I'm a puss when it comes to snakes. I am glad I was half buzzed. It was flipping and hissing and shit. uuugghhhh..

:xpl:

:lol: Same here. How did you move that bastard?

Gasoline and a match till it was gone would be my choice.

04spinbra

Established Member
a person just got bit last week at walmart in florida by a pigmey rattlesnake!! i cant stand snakes or spiders!!

homer302

Banned
i could be wrong but i believe that copperhead is of mediocre size... not small

I don't have proof so that being said. Last year I was going to bed and something moving outside the window caught my eye. There was a Copperhead that was at LEAST 3 times the length of that one going across the driveway. I was half dressed and 3/4 asleep at the time. After I got done changing my drawers and got outside it was gone. Not gonna argue about it cause there is no way to verify but it took up half my driveway as it was moving. Stretch it out straight and :xpl:

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I heard spreading sulfur around the perimeter of the yard will keep them away. After all i live here too so I know how they can get.

homer302

Banned
I heard spreading sulfur around the perimeter of the yard will keep them away. After all i live here too so I know how they can get.

Ok, so mothballs and sulfur ( I think it's actually sulphur but hey). Can you buy sulphur at a local box store? I don't think I've ever seen it.

homer302

Banned
Yeah I wonder how old it was? We have Black and King snakes all over the place around here that make that look puny (but are not deadly). Do you go by the length or diameter or what?

Users who are viewing this thread