Killed a Mach I

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
You guys seen this thread? I think BS but tell me what you think.

[ame=http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18266]Killed a Mach 1 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com[/ame]

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
i dont know about bus lengths, but id believe a car or 2. looks like the G8 guys are gonna be just as bad as the GTO guys were at first

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Everyone's definition of buslength is different generally.

no info on the Mach....so?..who knows.

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
Depends on maybe the if the mach has bolt ons or not. But the G8 GXP has i believe 465 hp plus the mods. Not sure if this is wheel hp or crank but thats still quite a bit more. Im not sure on their weight but im guessing in the neighborhood of 4k. Id say it would be a good race and he probably did take the mach but not by bus lengths.

EVO-lution

Established Member
what do u expect from a car with 100+ more HP. thats like saying...wow my 1200rwhp Supra walked this dudes base model sentra. It wasn't even competition. Apples and oranges man.

This is why I want a built mustang so all the modded guys racing STOCK mustangs and saying they walk them, will know that we run just hard modded as they do. Bigger motor = bigger HP numbers. leave to the arrogant GM guys right hahahaha.

But hey when I look at it like this...mustangs still thrive in the industry. can;t say much about your pontiacs hahaha:rockon:

rich1

Established Member
What did you expect someone to say on a G8 site ? :shrug:I still say B.S. !!!!!!!

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
I say it's b.s.

I have raced some GTO's an they haven't killed me yet lol an im stock other
than bbk o/r h pipe, an k&n filter. but then again my luck maybe it was the driver

but the mach's are way lighter than those g8 there a sedan an heavy ass hell they need the
ls2

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
They do run around a 13.0 at 109ish. Even a freak of a driver in a STOCK Mach can only run a 13.1-ish. I do believe it was bus-lengths if it was some random driver that has never been to the track.

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
bus lengths? what.... a short bus? lol
i suppose i would have to race one to know, or see a vid. i know they have more hp, but what numbers was that guy putting down with his mods?

Last edited:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Funny! I just had a run-in with a Pontiac G8 GXP yesterday. I don't know what he was thinking, but I pulled a couple of cruise ships on that dumbass.

Last edited:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Funny! I just had a run-in with a Pontiac G8 GXP yesterday. I don't know what he was thinking, but I pulled a couple of cruise ships on that dumbass.

And that dumbass still don't know what hit him! :D I have been waiting for one to play with me but they never seem to want to. I keep telling them that I have a vacuum leak!

Last edited:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I know who the driver is. He has a reputation for being slow on the shift/missing gears left and right.

Exactly what I thought. I am sure the G8 killed him but he just hasn't come up against the right bolt on Mach with the driver mod. When he does I am sure he will not be man enough to repost on his board "Got ass handed to me by a Mach today. Boy was I wrong about those GT's with stickers!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread