Killed a F430

Dave5.0

Established Member
I pulled up to a light on my local parkway and I see some HIDs to the right of me about 15 cars back. Looked weird, I thought maybe a riced Celica or something. Nope, Ferrari F430 in all it's glory. I'm giggling like a little kid now because were both first at the light, its warm out, and my tires are sticking. I look over at the guy and he seemed to be in his early 30s or so. He wouldn't even take a look at me. Not a bit. Had a real tool look on his face.

I start revving my obnoxiously loud 5.0 and still nothing. Whatever, I thought. Light goes green and he doesnt go. I stay side by side with him until 20, when I see him hit it. Almost instantly after, I hit it too. Spin 1st, and jam it into 2nd while it's still spinning but gaining speed. It's even. I hit into 3rd and began pulling bus lengths. By 125 or so I had maybe 7 or 8 cars on the guy. I slowed down hard, and he went by still looking forward, but this time giving me the middle finger. Twas sweet! :banana::coolman::cuss:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
your whippled, thank god... just dodged 5.0 hate police

good kill OP~!! Pretty gay he gave you the middle finger, when i get romped on, win or lose... i Always give a thumbs up

kaz109

Established Member
Lol...probably middle finger because u were revving at him like a civic in a highschool parking lot. Not saying I agree with it but sounds like u were annoying and when he didn't engage you were pacing him at 20mph so he sped up just to get away from you.

Your car is bad ass and I love 5.0's like the next guy but cmon man take a hint. If I were him I would've handled it differently if I didn't wanna run but sounds like u were the ricer in this .

Last edited:

Rct851

Established Member
Every single person on this board would try to bait a f430 like crazy. If OP says the guy hit I then it's a good kill.

kaz109

Established Member
Every single person on this board would try to bait a f430 like crazy. If OP says the guy hit I then it's a good kill.

Sorry...I would not have acted like the OP. I don't rev my car like a highschool kid and pace a car that doesn't seem interested. You are wrong

Zemedici

Established Member

not true lolololol good kill anyway, but I drove with an f430 for 2 hours about a month ago, both out for a early morning (2am) cruise. More to life sometimes than racing traffic light to traffic light.

Maybe the guy hit it to get the mustang guy to strut his stuff? ha

Dragu1a

Established Member
I look over at the guy and he seemed to be in his early 30s or so. He wouldn't even take a look at me. Not a bit. Had a real tool look on his face.

I start revving my obnoxiously loud 5.0 and still nothing. Whatever, I thought. Light goes green and he doesnt go. I stay side by side with him until 20, when I see him hit it.

maybe he's tired of every bro with a v8 trying to bait him into a street race?

kaz109

Established Member
In which case you either ignore the other driver or you simply look over and say no/shake head.

I would take him not launching at the light or even looking over at me as I rev like an extra on a fast and furious motive as him saying no

jason6488

Established Member
i can see it from both sides. You have to kinda expect that sort of behavior if you're driving a serious alpha car. Everyone gets tired of it from time to time though... I've had my shelby for almost 2 weeks and i'm already tired of some of the shenanigans. I was out on the way to get the windows tinted and this mexican kid playing LOUD tejana music jammed on the brakes as he was passing me and paced me. After a few seconds he elevator eyed my car, sped ahead and almost clipped my bumper cutting me off trying to get into the left turn lane. He was in a 2005ish v6 mustang with paper plates. It sounded like it had a hole in the muffler. I probably would have tried to bait the 430 too, but (and no offense to the OP) if he ignored me I would have taken the hint. Some days you're just not feeling the extra attention.

i8urSS

Established Member
If he didn't want to race, he shouldn't have been out driving that car. Besides how often do you get the chance to run a supercar? I'll take getting flamed all day on a forum to get a shot at a life long memory.

Dave5.0

Established Member
If he didn't want to race, he shouldn't have been out driving that car. Besides how often do you get the chance to run a supercar? I'll take getting flamed all day on a forum to get a shot at a life long memory.

Exactly.

I don't just go around revving up at every stop light. I was trying to get the guy's attention to see if he'd wanna have a friendly run.

When another fast car revs at me I usually smile and it makes me look over and know what's about to go down.

Either way - I got to run an exotic and had fun doing it.

kaz109

Established Member

Lol@if he didn't wanna run he shouldn't drive his car . Only on svtp would such a post be made lol....one day you'll grow up:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread