killed a 85 mustang gt

fiveoh

Established Member
We were both going about 40mph and all of a sudden he jerked his car into 2nd gear, so i threw mine in 3rd. We both floored it and right after i hit 3600rpm i started pulling away little by little. I granny shifted into 4th and took it up to 120mph. He was still trying though he was at the least 10 car lengths behind me. He had a new crate engine, b-cam, intake, full exhaust, no catalytic converters, and headers. The funny thing about this is i was shifting at 5200rpm and he was shifting at 6000rpm or so he claims.

Sephiroth

Established Member
Ok, we need a B.S. Flag.

From what you said, if you are stock, and he, Obviously is not. BS :rollseyes
List some mods. Call me a noob, i dont care. all i see is you have a 95C, he has oh, what, a Crate motor, headers, intake, exhaust,etc......................pullin a BS flag on this.
Unless he is someone you know(probly is) and wanted you to feel good for a night or so................:shrug:
If you have mods, you should have posted them. If you dont.......................BS BS BS :rollseyes Unless he is retarted, and i mean Retarted :bored:

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by fiveoh
We were both going about 40mph and all of a sudden he jerked his car into 2nd gear, so i threw mine in 3rd. We both floored it and right after i hit 3600rpm i started pulling away little by little. I granny shifted into 4th and took it up to 120mph. He was still trying though he was at the least 10 car lengths behind me. He had a new crate engine, b-cam, intake, full exhaust, no catalytic converters, and headers. The funny thing about this is i was shifting at 5200rpm and he was shifting at 6000rpm or so he claims.

I hate to say it but a crate motor(even a cheap one) with a B-cam(probably a 303), intake, full exhaust (headers back) with no cats, has got to be pushing at least 320hp and most likely more.

While your 95 Cobra stock is pushing 240 BHP.

If it did happen this way and he was pushing 6000rpms, he was not truthful about his engine or mods.

fiveoh

Established Member
The mods that i have are: CAI, pro-massairmeter 75mm,65mmthrottle body,phenolic spacer, 1 5/8 headers (FMS), 3:55 gears, Pro 5. 0 shifter, lowered 1 1/2 inches, upper and lower control arms, H & R springs, ajdustable fuel regulator, 155lph fuel pump, and a centerforce dual friction clutch.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by fiveoh
The mods that i have are: CAI, pro-massairmeter 75mm,65mmthrottle body,phenolic spacer, 1 5/8 headers (FMS), 3:55 gears, Pro 5. 0 shifter, lowered 1 1/2 inches, upper and lower control arms, H & R springs, ajdustable fuel regulator, 155lph fuel pump, and a centerforce dual friction clutch.
Nice setup. :thumbsup: Add an RPM Extender or some other computer mod and your car will really rock!

94svt5.0

Established Member
Nice job! Score one up for the 5.0 cobras. Everyone knows the 94/95 cobras Hp is underrated.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I have a hard time with 10 car lengths (if you won)
I had a 82GT built VERY close to what your discribing, and I use to hand guys in the 5.0 Cobras with simular mods as you, their ass all the time.....You may have won, but no way you put 10 car lenths on him. Unless I missed where you said you were spraying or running some boost. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread