Killed a 300zx tt.

Tman

Established Member
So I dont usually post my kills but this one I had to. Im driving home minding my own business, listening to some tunes and I get this dick head pull right up behind me who starts flashing his headlights. So there are 3 lanes and Im in the middle but I just pull into the far right to let him go by, mind you its a city zone too. The road ends into one lane that enters highway and even before this the guys is pushing hard, we are talking way past 100mph in a ****en 30!!!!
I slowly enter onto the highway and see him slowing down and his passengers hand sticking out the window waving to me. The car looks nice, nice kit, sounds good, cool rims and all too. I get besiide him and he yells-THATS ALL YOU GOT"!!! Im like wtf? So I just said-no I wasnt gunning it just cruising. His passanger starts to laugh and says-whatever! The driver who seemed a bit more curtious says if I want to run from 40mph roll, I say-why not. We lined them up, gp to 40, hold on and on 3 honks we go. I was in second gear when we did that, I hear his bov but that was it-I pretty much blew his doors off till about 110 when I slowed down(I was at least 6-7 cars ahead by then), he comes beside me and says that was nothing since he knows Mustangs dont have a good top end, Im like wtf? :bash: He wants to go again and this time to at least 130 from 10mph roll. At first I didnt want to but then I figured what the hell, why not especially on an open stretch of the highway ahead of us. Let me tell you, I was on street tires as well but I roasted the guy by at least(Im not kidding) 2 bus lengths!! When he finally catched up to me and pull along from the passanger side the ****er sitting there spit on my car!!!! Just to make the story short he happened to be dropping the passanger off just a couple of streets away from where I live.
On top of that he drives a ****en Corolla-now what the hell was that about?
Sorry for the long post and maybe I made some typing mistakes but I was kinda pissed when I wrote it and still Im but rest asure-he wont spit on anyone for at least a month. :nonono:

Ironhand

Banned
Thats sad, he was mad because he didnt win infront of his buddies so he has to show his ass and seem like the big guy with his friends there.. Once you had 2 bus lengths on them, you should've just stayed that far ahead.. But what an asshole, He spits on someone elses prized possesion...

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
raced one of those in my stock 98 GT and I was kinda dissappointed, I thought they would be faster even though it was a pretty even race.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Wait wait? He spit on your Terminator?? your story is kinda choppy :shrug:

"Rest asure, he wont be spitting for a month" did you **** him up? what happened? LOL

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
i would bet he sealed his mouth shut :D I would eff him up good for spitting on my tercel or festive or geo metro (thats IF i had any of those awesome rides). My point is, nobody has the right to spit on your stuff.

pics? lol

StangJason

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Wait wait? He spit on your Terminator?? your story is kinda choppy :shrug:

"Rest asure, he wont be spitting for a month" did you **** him up? what happened? LOL

+1

Since he lives nearby I would have gotten in my beater car drove to his house pissed and spit on his car on his car (different parts not to wash the spit off with the piss). Then I would have rang his doorbell, walked off his property so he couldn't legally shoot me (though it probably wouldn't be), to let him know I left some presents on his car for him spitting on my car. If the dude wanted to fight I would have gladly abliged with a tire iron to to his knee caps then leave him to crawl back inside :shrug:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill. What happened after the guy spit on your car?

Slow azz 300ZX TT takes on 500hp Cobra, Loses, then spits on Cobra...Sounds like rice to me.

Tman

Established Member
Ya, I kinda made my point clear to him especially when he came up to me and gave me a little push saying-take that garbage out of here!
Im pretty patient but by then I just had enough. His buddy never even said a word. What really ticked me off is that it was one of those nice days for me until this idiot got under my skin. I used to own imports before and still hang out with a lot of guys who drive them and I must say Ive never met a dick head like this guy before. I just still dont get-what the hell was his problem especially that he wasnt even the one driving? :shrug:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Man what a prick that guy was. I used to own a 1990 300ZXTT and with every bolt on possible (split downpipes, midpipe, catback, dual pop intake, boost controller 19psi, 555cc injectors, Super AFC II, JWT ECU, very slightly advanced timing, ported throttle bodies, hardpipes, HKS SSQV, JWT short throw shifter, HKS side mount intercoolers etc..) My best MPH was 113mph which is only stock Cobra territory maybe a tad bit faster. It takes a shit load of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to make them fast.

I am still in my Car club, East Coast Z Association and I have personally worked on many upgraded turboed Z cars at United Auto Sales in Delaware and I have driven many upgraded turbo Z cars. In order for a Z to keep up with a terminator with your mods he would have to:

On stock turbos: Race gas, advanced timing out the ass, 22psi (that car traps 116mph, which would still loose to your car)

Upgraded turbos he would need.
HKS 2530
JWT 700 Ball Bearing
Greddy TD05-16g
Greddy TD05-20g
Z1 stage 2 or stage 3 turbos
AMZ stage 2 or 3 turbos
GT28R

Just to name a few.

I would have kicked that guys ass if he spit on my car.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
It's called short man syndrome. Spitting on your car was all he could do. When you can't afford a fast car of your own, and get smoked in the only fast car you have access to, life sucks for you. Just feel sorry for him and move on. I mean seriously, what the hell could be going through his mind later on? I can't think of a circumstance where I ever though I would accomplish something by spitting on someones car. Weird.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
screw that, i would have followed him home and ****ed the kid up lol.

good kill though, way to show them whose boss

Stang Lover

Established Member
WTF?!?!? He spit on your car?!?! I would pulled out my pistol and shot his tires while we were still driving.

Tman

Established Member
Hehe, fine. All I did was one shut right on the kisser and the guy was done for which kinda surprised me since he looked a bit bigger then me but on other hand maybe he didnt expect me to do that. He slowly got up and I thought he wants some more but he just looked at me and said fu and that was it. I didnt hang around much longer after that and just took off but Im pretty confident he wont bother me about it or send his buddies after me, theres about 5 mustang owners on my tiny little street and I know if I woukl even mentioned to them what has happen it would seriously turn into a bad beat down.
Its just too bad since the other fella seemed alright except this a-hole.
Dont get me wrong Im not violent at any way but that was a bit much to take, I havent fought in years so all in all I think I did not too bad,hehe.

Tman

Established Member
Hehe, fine. All I did was one shut right on the kisser and the guy was done for which kinda surprised me since he looked a bit bigger then me but on other hand maybe he didnt expect me to do that. He slowly got up and I thought he wants some more but he just looked at me and said fu and that was it. I didnt hang around much longer after that and just took off but Im pretty confident he wont bother me about it or send his buddies after me, theres about 5 mustang owners on my tiny little street and I know if I woukl even mentioned to them what has happen it would seriously turn into a bad beat down.
Its just too bad since the other fella seemed alright except this a-hole.
Dont get me wrong Im not violent in any way but that was a bit much to take, I havent fought in years so all in all I think I did not too bad,hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread