killed a 300zx TT with mom in the car

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
so me and my mom were off to get some x-mas shopping done. The Cobra had been sitting for the past 2 days, so it was time to take her out. We're sitting at a light, 2nd lane from the right. I need to be in the right lane as this enters the freeway, but a white 300zx TT was sitting there, so I pulled next to him. The guy in the 300zx revs at me as I pull to a stop. My mom turns and says "are you gonna let that happen?!?" Surprised, I said "heeellllll nooo" and rev back. As he's spooling up, the light go green and we launch off. I pull a good 1-2 shift, slow to avoid wheelspin (damn 4.30s) and put a length on him. I hit 2-3 and pull alittle more (boost must be kicking in for him). I shift to 4th, pull away and merge over. I downshift down to 2nd and he follows me on to the freeway, riding my ass. My mom then says "what about your nitrous?" Forgetting that I had a 1/2 bottle left and was intending to go to the track this morning, I armed it, waited til the road straighten, floored and put 6 lengths of the TT. I love my mom, she's definitely where I get the speed demon in my blood from :-D

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> My mom then says "what about your nitrous?"

Sounds like a fantasy mom come true.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I think i saw her on milfhunter dot com :p

Glad mom reminded ya about hte bottle!:beer:

ND4SPDSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
> My mom then says "what about your nitrous?"

Sounds like a fantasy mom come true.

Amen to that! My mom hasn't ridden in my car for well over 3 years. She absolutely refuses to even get in it, and it's a Taurus :shrug:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
lol, dang man, mom reminds speeding/racing son about the N2O. classic. where'd you find her any way :)

and this spring when my car is done, i might need her to come to the track with me to remind me to floor the sucker when the green light on the bottom of the pole comes on. dude your mom rocks, my mom doesn't even like the whine of my S/C :(, let alone riding in the car......

hcracerx

Established Member
Speed lovin' moms

Good kill man!!! Cheers to your mom!!!:beer:

My mom's the same way! Back when my parents were first married, my Dad had several fixed up cars, but never raced anyone...but my mom sure as hell did!!!

She's mellowed out now, but on Mother's Day a year or two ago I was taking my mom to breakfast, and we were sitting at a light next to this idiot in an SN-95 GT staring us down and blasting mariachi music. Without me having to say anything, my mom says "Do what you have to do, son." I tore the guy a new one, and made mom proud of her speed-loving kid.

Moms rock!!!!

BlackCobra96

I've had a couple of races with my mom in the car. I have to pretend that I'm not really racing, just trying to pull ahead so I can merge. But she know's what's going on. I usually get an earful. Good race -- cool mom.

FordRacer4Lyf

Established Member
Bro, my mom screams at me for going 3 mph over the speed limit. I was sitting in a red light with my mom and a fixed up civic revs and me being stupid and forgettin she is in the car i rev back. My mom asks me what i was doing i told her "He was telling me I have a nice car" if she would of known the truth she would of been giving me an earfull to this day. :bash:
Good Race bro :beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
wish my mom was like that,my mom and i went this morning to get a christmas tree so i had the L and i took off out of the driveway sideways lol i thought it was funny and all she says is "that is why the insurance rates go up every year "
btw when she was younger she had a 72 i belive roadrunner with a 340 and she did the same shit
o well guess she lost that sence of excitment when she rides with me
different story when she breaks out the vett though!

Users who are viewing this thread