Kill this LS-swapped SN95 with fire

95PGTTech

Established Member
Somome needs to learn how to leave the line better!! Quick car through.

Judging from the huge gap in ETs, I'd lean towards a new build, leaving soft and letting the car eat on the big end to shake any bugs out.

Sick build, I can't wait for all the hate it will generate.

mustang3X

Established Member
We all knew chevy guys are stupid and this proves it.

What a waste of time.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
i don't get it...how is it rice sounding? sounds like a boss turbo LS...when you can actually hear it.

and yes he looks like he is leaving from idle.

itSSlow98

Established Member
He bought the car as a roller and threw together a spare parts shortblock with lower end parts. He is a tech at Race Proven Motorsports which is an lsx shop primarily who got the first c6z in the 8s. The car is fast and very clean so who cares.

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Fast car, nice sounding, really fast..... Just not a fan of swaps like this. I'd prefer to see a turboed BBF in there. To each their own.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
details on the build?
Stock 5.3, 317 heads, 4L80, Pro EFI and I *think* a 76.

It's a friends car, car has gone 9.3(I think) as a fastest pass leaving off the foot break, this night the car was making passes and working on a tune.

He is the head tech at Race Proven Motorsports, this build was put together VERY cheap all by himself.

I will have the owner of RPM post all the specs on the car in the morning, I will text him. I think I got the setup right.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...17731415153.1073741828.8225619&type=3&theater

Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
Stock 5.3, 317 heads, 4L80, Pro EFI and I *think* a 76.

It's a friends car, car has gone 9.3 as a fastest pass leaving off the foot break, this night the car was making passes and working on a tune.

He is the head tech at Race Proven Motorsports, this build was put together VERY cheap all by himself.

I will have the owner of RPM post all the specs on the car in the morning, I will text him. I think I got the setup right.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...17731415153.1073741828.8225619&type=3&theater

Im pretty sure its a built iron block but with like scat crank, eagle rods and some brand forged pistons. I also think its a th400 and 88mm.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
We all knew chevy guys are stupid and this proves it.

What a waste of time.
LOL how does that even make sense?

All said and done it'll be a 8 second car, built by him, for less then you have in that race car of yours....so who's stupid again :bored:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Im pretty sure its a built iron block but with like scat crank, eagle rods and some brand forged pistons. I also think its a th400 and 88mm.
I was thinking it was a 88 also but I couldn't answer for sure, I will text Fran in the morning...he knows all the details on this build.

Frans96ss

Established Member
haha this makes me laugh...

Car is a 408 iron block, 317 heads, 76mm turbo, th400... These passes were on 11psi and pump gas.... Car will go mid 8's once we start turning it up some.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Hahahaha, I have to love the haters! I too would be against the swap it after all that work it ran 11s. This car is easily into the single digits in a setup that's highly streetable. I dream of having such power under my right foot on the street! I would love to pick up some early 80's foox platform and do this build.

Users who are viewing this thread