Kill Story

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
I just got through racing a friend's Cadillac Escalade EXT; the Supercharged AWD model. He just installed a Stall Converter, which lets him launch at around 2600 RPM, and new tune. We've been going at it since he got his work done, and finally got a chance to race.

My truck is completely stock except for 20" 01-02 replica wheels, which as you all know, 20" wheels kill your launch; plus my tires get SH!T for traction.

So we line up and go- he instantly jumps to about a truck link maybe a truck and 1/2, then I finally hook up and it's all over; by the end of first gear I was at his door and kept pulling- :rockon: God I love these trucks. Just though I'd share, not the best kill but was still fun.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Cool, any ideal on what kind of times your buddy's escalade runs?

Stinger2007

Established Member
at least you killed that animal! In other words, you can lay that to rest now. I was hoping to hear you say, you raced a 911-twin turbo, and wiped it off the road.

Oh well, just as good I guess, lol.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
stmoney11 said:
Cool, any ideal on what kind of times your buddy's escalade runs?

not exactly sure, I did some research on a Cadillac forum before we ran, and another guy with about the same setup as him ran a 14.10, somewhere around there. I was impressed at how hard the stall launched that truck, it's fuggin huge.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Stinger2007 said:
at least you killed that animal! In other words, you can lay that to rest now. I was hoping to hear you say, you raced a 911-twin turbo, and wiped it off the road.

Oh well, just as good I guess, lol.

ha ha, I wish

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Good kill man, Imagine what you could of done with a good launch!!!! Haul a boat next time and make it fair... LMAO SVTL= F A S T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Good kill man, Imagine what you could of done with a good launch!!!! Haul a boat next time and make it fair... LMAO SVTL= F A S T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I wish I had a set of DR's on my stock wheels sooo bad at that moment, the mods are DEFINETELY coming now :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread