Kill story

B

blown03cobra

Gave a bran new Vette (had some young guy and his girlfriend).... gave him the jump and WALKED HIS A&* harder than anything. oh yeh, I just got my car too, had 100 miles at the time but I just had to :beer:

Mowgli

Established Member
Nice.

When you say "gave him the jump" do you mean you let him launch first, or you jumped the start?

Just FYI - expect alot of C5 owners to come in here and call BS.

But its completely believable. Good kill.
:beer:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Great kill! Just walked a C5(not ZO6) coming back to work from lunch. Perfect set up. Long straight road from a stoplight. He was rev'ing it and making noise so I just couldn't resist... The C5 guys can call BS all they want - I'll let the car do my talking for me.
Cheers,
Pete

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Originally posted by Mowgli
Nice.
When you say "gave him the jump" do you mean you let him launch first, or you jumped the start?
Just FYI - expect alot of C5 owners to come in here and call BS.
But its completely believable. Good kill.
:beer:

That's completely believable. A standard C5 has less HP than the Cobra and his girlfriend gave away any weight advantage. If it was an automatic, you would walk him really good. With the wrong driver at the wheel, even a Z will fall.

eddy z

Established Member
Nice Kill, as more 03's hit the streets. more kills to come on and off the tracks..

Evilcartman

Established Member
Last weekend my father in-law was driving down Beamer road. Two young guys in a WS6 starting messing with him. He said he couldn't resist, he had to spank'em. He said that they got the jump and by the time he hit 60 mph, they were way behind him. I pick mine up in an hour, I can't wait.

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by VettTheRipper
A standard C5 has less HP than the Cobra and his girlfriend gave away any weight advantage.
His girlfriend weighs 400lbs!!!!:eek: OMG, poor guy:( ;-)

B

blown03cobra

yeh, I gave HIM the jump... It was a coupe and as far as weight goes, I had my 200 pound friend in the car with me :lol: The 03' is just a straight up badass :beer: I will keep the stories comin

Mowgli

Established Member
So, to reiterate for our vette-driving browsing friends: even passenger weight - actually you seemed to be carrying more unless the vetter driver was a chubby-chaser- and you gave him the headstart, and still walked him.

Nice kill. Not surprised.

But you know, you gotta watch out, cus the Z06 will put eight car lengths on you in the 1/4. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread