Kill Bill!

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Saw the 2pm show and it was fantastic. It's part of a series so get ready for more volumes. It's in English and Japanese with subtitles and is reminescent of old Samurai movies. This movie is VERY violent. I'll probably see it again tomorrow.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
it looked like the stupidest movie in the world, but if you said it was that good....i might actually have to see it.......

I just cant wait for:
Matrix 2
LOTR 3
Resident Evil 2

How much longer till the next star wars??!!!

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraCCC
it looked like the stupidest movie in the world, but if you said it was that good....i might actually have to see it.......

I just cant wait for:
Matrix 2
LOTR 3
Resident Evil 2

How much longer till the next star wars??!!!
you mean Matrix 3????

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Kill Bill is definately not like other movies out there. if you're into films like I am you'll get more out of it. it's a litlle slow getting started but once it gets going it more than makes up for it. The beginning fills you in on the back story and needed to be the way it was. Tarantino rules! Most of my friends hate his stuff but then again most people are stupid:p

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
It doesnt look like a normal Tarantino movie at all. I was shocked when i saw the preview and it said it was by him. Ill see it simply cuz it looks intruiguing because it is a Tarantino movie.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Ebert and other critics have given it 4 stars. I'm putting it on my must see list. although I still haven't seen Pulp Fiction. LOL.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Uma "The Bride" was part of an assassination group run by "Bill" She wanted out and her family was killed for it. She was in a come for a four years. When she comes out of the coma she wants revenve. It looks to be at least two parts, maybe three. VERY awesome!

How can you NOT have seen Pulp Fiction?! They are nothing alike though.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
it just seems there are WAY too many computer and wire-rig fight scene movies out there. i put matrix reloaded in the dvd player and pulled it out 7 minutes later and have no interest in trying to watch it again. charlie's angels was pretty well done and now every skinny woman actress is a kung-fu digi-hero. Im getting sick of special effects.:bored: im gonna break out some old bruce lee stuff and watch the real thing for a change.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Kill Bill is in two parts. They filmed so much, rather than have one really long movie, he decided to release it as two seperate movies.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
it just seems there are WAY too many computer and wire-rig fight scene movies out there. i put matrix reloaded in the dvd player and pulled it out 7 minutes later and have no interest in trying to watch it again. charlie's angels was pretty well done and now every skinny woman actress is a kung-fu digi-hero. Im getting sick of special effects.:bored: im gonna break out some old bruce lee stuff and watch the real thing for a change.

Im sorry, hold up here, you liked Charlies Angels, but you hated Matrix? Very Very strange.......:shrug: :shrug:

Charlies Angels sucks the monster D!ck!

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
Saw it last night, I'd give it a 5 out of ten. If they had edited a good 20 minutes out of it that would go to a 7. The movie struck me as almost a parody of itself with the violence being way over the top cartoonish.:rollseyes

Sin

Established Member
It was Awesome, Rate it ****. Im a guy with 247 pts on my moviewatcher card...(said that for credibility only>)

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
It's a live action anime. It's SUPPOSED to be that way. If you've never seen an anime movie "Ninja Scroll" is a good example. I actually thought it was a little short.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I've been waiting for this film for 2 years and it was worth the wait! Tarantino is THE MAN and he's one of the few in Hollywood w/ an original thought in his head.

Originally posted by KevinB120
it just seems there are WAY too many computer and wire-rig fight scene movies out there.
Taratino said the same thing in a recent interview. "KB" isn't shot like "Matrix" or "Angels". There are maybe 3 shots reminiscent of those movies but by and large the action reminds you more of the old Bruce Lee or first Jackie Chan films (with the blood factor turned up to 10 :-D).

Definitely seeing this movie again...and again...and again...lol :thumbsup:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I LOVED this movie. Something that hasn't been mentioned is the awesome soundtrack. I found myself bobbing my head as Uma killed people. There are a lot of things I liked about it. The fight scenes are real, with only a few special effects. Though there was a scene with a pretty cool Crouching Tiger- like effect.

I am a fan of Tarantino, and love every movie he has directed.

Kill Bill ROCKS!

Users who are viewing this thread