Kids

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
For those of us that have kids know that they say the funniest things.................The other day my parents told me something that Courtland said (she is 6)

They we talking about christmas. My parents told the girls that if you lie Santa will not come and bring you anything. A few minutes latter Courtland was in the back seat crying hard. My dad asked her what was wrong with her. She said...as she is crying her eyes out "I lie all the time so santa is going to bring me anything."

:-D

When they told me that I just cracked up laughing.....anyone else have anything funny that your kids have said?

I have a few:lol:

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
ok here is another one......

Chantel who is now 8 but at the time she was 5 or 6.

I picked her up from school she said "mommy I learned what a pierod was today in school"

I was thining in my head WTF are they teaching my kid in school. I thinkI need to go to schhol with her everyday. There was alot of things going through my head.

She then says after a couple of minutes of silence "Do you want to hear what it is mommy."

I was like "Sure go ahead!!!!"

She said " It's a dot behind the end of a sentence"

My heart dropped to my feet let me tell you:-D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
oh man kidswill say anything and of course its always the embarrassing stuff they say loud and proud.

I had to start talking to Alaina recently about some developmental parts in her life, cuz she's developing a little early. So she knows what a period is, that it comes and you bleed once a month, etc. She doesn't know the baby making part yet lol, she is only 8. Anyways we went to a movie the other night and she's in the stall way down from me and says really loud "mom?" I said "yes" she said "I think I started my period" lol there were only a couple people in there but geez lol. She didn't start though.

Another thing that happened to my sister (the joys of when Dalton gets bigger) is her son, I think he was 6 or 7 at the time, they were at a Wal-Mart and he says to her "mom why does my penis stick out at times?".

Timing, kids, its all about the timing!

I have tons more but those were goodies for now.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
When my oldest Daughter was 2 she wanted to put EVERY doll and toy on her list for Santa. I told her she had to pick a few things she realy wanted because Santa had to have room on his sled for all the other boys and girls toys, She accepted that and narrowed here list down.........................now about six months later in July I asked her what she wanted for her Birthday. She said well since its my birthday and noone elses....."How about all the stuff Santa didnt' have room for last Christmas".....

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
When my oldest Daughter was 2 she wanted to put EVERY doll and toy on her list for Santa. I told her she had to pick a few things she realy wanted because Santa had to have room on his sled for all the other boys and girls toys, She accepted that and narrowed here list down.........................now about six months later in July I asked her what she wanted for her Birthday. She said well since its my birthday and noone elses....."How about all the stuff Santa didnt' have room for last Christmas".....

that reminds me of when we'd make our christmas lists out, we'd sit there with the JCPenney catalog and write PAGES of stuf we wanted LOL. Needless to say my parents didn't care cuz it kept us busy and they knew they wouldn't get if for us, but hey we had fun :)

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
My daughter came to me while watching TV one morning with a very serious look in her eyes. She said I just had to get a loan from this company (I've forgotten which one it is now) who's TV commercial she had just seen. She said: "It's not just a loan, its a way out of death!"

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
My daughter came to me while watching TV one morning with a very serious look in her eyes. She said I just had to get a loan from this company (I've forgotten which one it is now) who's TV commercial she had just seen. She said: "It's not just a loan, its a way out of death!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
one more.....When I was helping my daughter learn to read (she was in Kindergarden). She got upset and frustrated, So I told her how great she was doing and how smart she was then I told her that I didn't know how to read when I was in Kindergarden .....So looked at me very sympatheically and said "so were you dumb when you were little?"

stevieb

Established Member
When my son was about 4 or 5, we were at a Burger King and he had to go to the bathroom. So his mother takes him in the ladies room where there were 2 people standing in line waiting for a stall, when all of a sudden he blurts out "EEEW mom, it smells like fish in here". And one woman in line says "From the mouths of babes"

Users who are viewing this thread