Kidd Valley this Saturday!!!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Wish I was there for the first one this year if it is half as succesful as last years. Have a great time guys!

Gib

ditto.. I'm here in -15 degree weather Elko Nevada.. and there's 6" of snow on the ground...

atleast the freeway speed limit is 75 and the regular highways are 70..

BUT my Cobra is stuck in Oregon, west of the mountains where I can't get it..

Stewie 03

Established Member
I'm sorry I didn't realize this impromptu meet was happening or I would've made it. The bright side is my wife and I are buying a house within 15 minutes of there so I should make a fair amount of these over the summer. :banana:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
I'm sorry I didn't realize this impromptu meet was happening or I would've made it. The bright side is my wife and I are buying a house within 15 minutes of there so I should make a fair amount of these over the summer. :banana:

Would've been nice to see another Lightning out there besides mine. I was the bastard child of the group. :rolleyes:

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member

Well, if you'd been at the meeting on Tuesday.... :rolling:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
That's not because of your ride Rob.......:thumbsup:

Oh you got jokes huh? :cuss: I didn't recognize you at first b/c I thought you were someone visiting from Japan. You know w/ the camera and all. Looked like the typical tourist! :lol1::thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Oh you got jokes huh? :cuss: I didn't recognize you at first b/c I thought you were someone visiting from Japan. You know w/ the camera and all. Looked like the typical tourist! :lol1::thumbsup:

Rob, I can stop carrying the camera but ain't nothing gonna help your mug. Ugly is to the bone bro......... :p

Stewie 03

Established Member
Well, if you'd been at the meeting on Tuesday.... :rolling:

That hurts Dave. :poke:

Well, we closed on the house yesterday and are moving in tomorrow. Buying an older home is sure going to cut into my truck time a bit. Owning a home in Seattle is so worth it though.

Users who are viewing this thread