Kickoff 2009

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Ah I can smell it! I can feel it!!! It's just around the corner!!

Football Season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else is ready for some football?

:banana:

baseball can take a hike.

49 days and counting till the NFL Season Kicksoff, and about 40 Days Until the College Season gets underway!

:rockon:

03vert70charger

Established Member
This has been the most exciting offseason ever for me. I am a diehard bears fan and this will be the first time I have ever seen a decent quarterback take center for us. Fantasy football and Bears are pretty much my life when the season starts.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
This has been the most exciting offseason ever for me. I am a diehard bears fan and this will be the first time I have ever seen a decent quarterback take center for us. Fantasy football and Bears are pretty much my life when the season starts.

:dw:

oh you mean a guy who fumbles the ball all the time, (especially when it gets cold) and throws 4th quarter INT's with the game on the line while his team is in the red zone?

good luck to your team, they're gonna need it with a head case for a QB.

:bored:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I'm excited! Can't wait for fantasy football either. Love watching the games and cheering for players on both teams. Everyone with me plays too so its always funny who we cheer for. The oddballs in the group always look at us like WTF?

03vert70charger

Established Member
:dw:

oh you mean a guy who fumbles the ball all the time, (especially when it gets cold) and throws 4th quarter INT's with the game on the line while his team is in the red zone?

good luck to your team, they're gonna need it with a head case for a QB.

:bored:

I could give you a long list of quarterbacks that have played for the Bears since I have been able to comprehend football(early 90's), and Cutler is better than every single one of them. I never said he was great, I said decent and I think that is an understatement.

canibus

Established Member
USC and 49ers are my life between sep. - feb. Don't knock baseball though, Yankees are in 1rst place in the AL, and about 4 games behind for best record in baseball.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Jerry Jones is my teams owner and we have Wade Phillips is the head coach. So I'm not too excited about this seasons soon to be outcome. :nonono::(

LaFlavor

Established Member
As long as the Yellow Jackets don't get cocky about returning almost all of their starters, this should be a good season.

I also think my Lions can win a game or two this year, which is an infinity percent improvement over last year.

Shaping up to be a good season.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I am waiting for tickets to go on sale. I am going to go to the opening season home game at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium :banana:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Jerry Jones is my teams owner and we have Wade Phillips is the head coach. So I'm not too excited about this seasons soon to be outcome. :nonono::(

you think Mike Shanahan might be your new head coach after the 2009 Season if Wade fails to make the playoffs?

if so, how would you feel about that?

USC and 49ers are my life between sep. - feb. Don't knock baseball though, Yankees are in 1rst place in the AL, and about 4 games behind for best record in baseball.

baseball = :bored:.

and hopefully Stanford or Oregon State will knock off USC again.

Last edited:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
It wont be Shanahan, it will Jason Garrett, is the reason he hasnt been a head coach yet.

not if Shanahan's available he won't be. If you were the owner of an NFL Franchise, would you rather have a 2 Time SB Winning offensive mastermind for your next head coach?

or some freckled faced, carrot topped, snot nosed OC who has yet to win a playoff game as an OC for your next head head coach?

If Wade Phillips fails to make the playoffs, look for Jerry Jones to back the Brinks truck up to Shanahan's door.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Trust me I cant stand the Cowboys, theyre a good running team but Barber wont last long by the way he plays. Romo is a terrible player in second half of the season and playoffs. Jones gotta a thing for Garrett, he's the top payed asst coach in the league. He will give him the ranks after the year or mid year. Giants will bounce back, the Eagles are loaded on offense, Redskins are getting there if the players are not injured. At the end of the year, The Cowboys will be third in the NFC East. No more TO excuses either.

jbes3

Established Member
Can't wait til football season. Heck, I couldn't wait starting in February. I love the Steelers, but our QB has a little a conundrum right now. With all but a handful of players left, I think we'll do good this year.

With college, I can't wait til JoePa sets the record for most wins. :)

Users who are viewing this thread