kick to the head, by a cop...

76mmsaleen

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOrNDs37ZA&feature=topvideos"]YouTube - Police Chase Suspect Kicked In The Head By El Monte Police Officers on 5/13/2009 (Police Brutality)[/ame]

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
I saw that a couple weeks ago. I think that guy should lose his job that was very uncalled for. The guy had already surrendered and he just kicked him in the head b/c he thought he could get away with it. I like the high five though.

Last edited:

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
One officer kicks him in the head while the K9 officer tries to entice the dog to bite his legs, then the two high five each other. LOL

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
What is bullshit is that asshole leading cops on a high speed chase, endangering innocents. But go ahead, stick up for the criminal. :bored:

That's not sticking up for the criminals; that's calling it like you see it.

You think two wrongs make a right? Would you stand up for the officer in court stating that the kick to the head was necessary to carry out his duty and place the suspect under arrest?

He wasn't right in kicking the guy in the head while he was laying down ready to be taken in. This SOB might even get off from what he did due to the officer's attack. That's what really upsets me, to tell you the truth...

99cobra302

Established Member
guy shouldn't have run, he deserves whatever bubba sticks in his ass in jail. the cop should not have kicked him in the head while he was down though. that is just ignorant.

Stangeralf

Established Member
We don't. We care about the behavior of law enforcement.

i put my myself in the position of the officer, yeah its unprofessional to kick the guy in the head but i understand wheres hes coming from, adrenaline running, suspects putting innocent peoples lives in danger, hes pissed to all hell with the ignorant suspect so who wouldn't want to do it?

I don't know my opinion. you guys have your own.

Users who are viewing this thread