Key Fob + Key all in one!

Sublimize23

Established Member
I'd like to see one like the VW keys. And if you read the thread a little it says it won't work with our cars. Only with the '05+ due to the flares on the ignition around the key. Mine has the flares, but mine's not a Cobra so I can't speak for them.

Last edited:

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
yeah my buddy had a factory one for his 04 GTO....it's big and ugly. he gets shit all the time for it. fords look smaller though!! rock on

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I'd like to see one like the VW keys. And if you read the thread a little it says it won't work with our cars. Only with the '05+ due to the flares on the ignition around the key. Mine has the flares, but mine's not a Cobra so I can't speak for them.

Just read that, missed it the first time. Guess I won't be trying it!

caliboy08

Established Member
Ford makes them. At least for the Ford Escapes.

they also use them in the fusions... a tech at work and i were thinking about trying to do that. I hear it can't be done, but i have everything available to me since i work for ford... all i need is some time off from school...:lol1:

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
they also use them in the fusions... a tech at work and i were thinking about trying to do that. I hear it can't be done, but i have everything available to me since i work for ford... all i need is some time off from school...:lol1:

I was thinking about sticking the circuit board from an older fob into the newer fusion key fob... That would probably be the only way.

Users who are viewing this thread