KevinJKD

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
BULL - sorry for the late reply man, I completely missed this thread.

If you have a local distributor for CCW's then you can get them that way, but as far as I know you can get them from CCW directly. I got mine through a local performance shop. But I think other people on this board orderd through CCW.

This is the website:

CCWheel.com

If you have anymore questions let me know. Feel free to PM me too, that way I won't miss the thread. If you get the rims post pics when you have them on :thumbsup:

BULL

Established Member
ok theyre web site sucks, what exactly is the name of thos wheels and ill do a search,thxz bro

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
yea their website isnt the greatest. My rims are 18x9.5'' front and 18x11'' rear. The backspacing/offset should be: 6.25 F 6.75 R and 25mm F and 19mm rear.

You could always email John from CCW too, he usually replies to emails quickly. Good luck.

Roush9703

Established Member
Originally posted by BULL
ok theyre web site sucks, what exactly is the name of thos wheels and ill do a search,thxz bro

as far as i know he only makes one style of wheel and its the one that we have...i also ordered directly from john at ccw

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
CCW just recently started making a new style, I think they have two new styles. But since most of their customers are corvettes/vipers they are only making the new style rims in 19'' and 20''. But I think the style that has been out for a while looks the best anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread