Kentucky S197's

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
We will have to set up a place to meet for everyone that is planning on going to Somerset for the show!

Who all is planning on attending nmra at Beech Bend?

Ky GT500

Established Member
We will have to set up a place to meet for everyone that is planning on going to Somerset for the show!

Who all is planning on attending nmra at Beech Bend?

We go in the south end of town for the Mustangs.

NMRA the Oct. dates??

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Info regarding our plans for meeting up for the trip to Somerset next Saturday (this is copied and pasted from another forum). Hope some of or all y'all can make it!

After talking to a few buddies here is what we've come up with, I know it won't fit everyone's plans or schedule but this is what we have decided on..

For anyone that wants to meet in Mt. Vernon we will do so at the Hardee's off exit 62 @ 9am and then ride down to Somerset and meet the rest of the group at Cracker Barrel at 10am for some breakfast, then leave there and get in line for the show. It's a pretty simple plan but if I've left anything out feel free to speak up lol.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Any wives, girlfriends coming???? My wife didn't want to be the only woman of the bunch.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Any wives, girlfriends coming???? My wife didn't want to be the only woman of the bunch.

I know my wife isn't coming but I'm sure there will be some there, last year most of the married guys with us had their wives and children with them.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Mine wants to come but she is not a morning person,,looks like I'll be down closer to the time town opens,,might be able to catch up with you guys before you get in line to park.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Mine wants to come but she is not a morning person,,looks like I'll be down closer to the time town opens,,might be able to catch up with you guys before you get in line to park.

Sounds good man, I'd say we will be finished eating around 11:30ish.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Hey Jason,,,nice to meet you and the others today. Was pretty cool to roll with that many cars as a group. Had to cut out about 3:30 to get back for a cruise in/ car show in Richmond.

Bullsvt9313,, nice to meet you as well, glad you made the trip from E.Ky.

Users who are viewing this thread