Kenny Brown Springs?

2JZFAN

Established Member
sorry to hijck but is anyone running these without isolators? can you provide pictures? long story short I want more of a drop.. :shrug:

2JZFAN

Established Member
well I already bottom out now with the KBs, stock isolators, '03 cobra coupe front struts and '00 cobra r rear shocks.

335598_21_full.jpg

it sits low in the grass but the side profile is all wrong.. i'm justn ot sure, last night an '03 with Steeda springs had the prefect drop and next to my car made it seem a whole inch or so higher.. :eek:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
2JZFAN said:
well I already bottom out now with the KBs, stock isolators, '03 cobra coupe front struts and '00 cobra r rear shocks.

335598_21_full.jpg

it sits low in the grass but the side profile is all wrong.. i'm justn ot sure, last night an '03 with Steeda springs had the prefect drop and next to my car made it seem a whole inch or so higher.. :eek:

Which KB Springs are these? There are a few different part numbers out there. Yours looks lower than the K.Brown thread in the pics and video section.

Crowley

2JZFAN

Established Member
Crowley said:
Which KB Springs are these? There are a few different part numbers out there. Yours looks lower than the K.Brown thread in the pics and video section.

Crowley

they're the KBP-85240 Club Sport kit for the 99/01 vert

n2s_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread