Kenny Brown Kmember with tubular control arms 1996-2004 mustang/cobra

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
I bought this K member with tubular lower control arms from my friend who had it on his Mach1 for about a year. Each piece has its own specific serial number on it from Kenny Brown for authenticity. It's been sitting in my garage for the past couple of years so it has some light surface rust but the grease fittings, ball joints and other hardware are all lightly used but perfect condition. It runs $909 for the K member and $529 for the lower control arms on Jegs.com. You'll need coil overs to run this and an oil filter relocation kit for a Cobra. If you need coil overs, I'll be putting my set from maximum motor sports up for sale as soon as I dig them out of the attic.
From Kenny Brown... "Adds 1" to wheel base for incredible balance, steering, grip and braking
Lightweight, strong design takes 40 lbs. off front of car
Increased anti-dive for better braking performance
Stabilizes camber curve in cornering
Reduced roll center migration in cornering
Maximizes tire contact patch to maximize grip
Competition proven - available for street, open track or race."
I did a quick search and wasn't able to find a going price for these right now so let's say $500 OBO.
Not really looking to separate or ship as it's big and kinda heavy but I can meet you halfway within reasonable distance.
image1_zps4a6355ff.jpg

image2_zps3ac03f6f.jpg

image3_zpsdf82de38.jpg

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I haven't seen one of these for sale, wish you were local- my car has everything else kenny brown on it already, but no coil overs.

Users who are viewing this thread