Kenny Brown Brake Duct Cooler are back!!

Terry Moenich

Established Member
I just recieved a new shipment of Brake duct Coolers from Engineered Performance, the old Kenny Brown Folks.

They are identical!!

Let me know if you need any

Thanks

630-295-5962

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
So, let me see if I have this right? :shrug:

We have the old Kenny Brown folks. ;-) And now the old Kenny Brown folks are back too?!?! :eek: Doesn't that make two old Kenny Brown folks?!? :dw:

I'm going to need a score card for this?! ;-) :lol: :p

b4409

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
So, let me see if I have this right? :shrug:

We have the old Kenny Brown folks. ;-) And now the old Kenny Brown folks are back too?!?! :eek: Doesn't that make two old Kenny Brown folks?!? :dw:

I'm going to need a score card for this?! ;-) :lol: :p

What are they (the original "old kenny brown folks") calling themselves anyway?

For whatever it's worth, I came to appreciate the actual Kenny Brown and his volunteers taking tire temps at Autobahn. It was nice to pop in and get quick data on tires before the temps evened out as they became one mass of expensive tire barrier material.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
b4409 said:
What are they (the original "old kenny brown folks") calling themselves anyway?

For whatever it's worth, I came to appreciate the actual Kenny Brown and his volunteers taking tire temps at Autobahn. It was nice to pop in and get quick data on tires before the temps evened out as they became one mass of expensive tire barrier material.

Rich Cottrell who I think was like National Sales Manager or something like that, started up shop when KB closed their door. I forgot the name of the company but I'm sure Terry knows it?

Then when Kenny recovered from his illness, he started back up? That's from what I hear? I wasn't at his talk at A-B, I was too busy serving lunch! ;-)

Like I said, I need a score card to figure out who's selling what and how these two entities are competing in the market place?

:shrug: :read:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
There is only one new company which is called Engineered Performance and is run by Rich.

Ken hasn't recovered yet and is not involved in the business at this time.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
93SVTCobra said:
There is only one new company which is called Engineered Performance and is run by Rich.

Mark:

Are you saying once Kenny is fully recovered he's hooking up with Rich?!?! :shrug:

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
93SVTCobra said:

I'd like to see Kenny back. What would he sell? Compete w/ Rich selling his own products or innovate and come up w/ new items. I would guess both since R&D is very expensive and a stream of money coming in would be needed to support it? :shrug: It just seems like Kenny got Fu$ked over on this, yet I don't know the details. Hopefully he comes back.

PETSNKE

Established Member
Mr. Mysti said:
I'd like to see Kenny back. What would he sell? Compete w/ Rich selling his own products or innovate and come up w/ new items.

I talked to Rich Cottrell at Putnam Park for some time a couple weeks ago while waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.They were even running Kermit that weekend, but with the Engineered Performance company name on it. It was always his intention to call his company Engineered Performance by Kenny Brown. Problem is that Kenny doesn't know what he wants to do or whether his health will ever improve enough to allow him to conduct day to day operations of a buisiness of his own. A lot of people don't know how close Kenny was to death last December. It appears that everything between Rich and Ken regarding the manufacturing of existing parts designs are agreed upon verbally.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Larry:

Thanks for bringing a little KB tech to the board. It seems like top secret stuff for whatever reason? :shrug:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread