Kenny Brown 04 Cobra IRS

Mystical96

Established Member
Complete 04 Cobra IRS assembly. Has had the full Kenny Brown modifications: tubular upper and lower arms with poly bushings, aluminum diff pinion bushings, HD pinion support, revised geometry subframe with hard tail mount modifications, Kenny Brown specific Koni shocks with threaded body coilovers, 400lb springs, HD tie rods. OE 3.55 diff and halfshafts with 12k miles. Direct bolt in for 03-04 Cobra. I also have all the parts for foxbody stick axle to IRS swap. All the KB stuff is nearly brand new, it was used for aprox two weeks in a foxbody and never raced. Also includes rear shock tower brace (not shown). Over $5k invested. Will sell for $4k with brakes or $3.8k without. I can also do a gear ratio change, contact me for details at:
[email protected]

See it all here:
http://www.bradscustomauto.com/Mustangs/BrianHolsten1992/BrianHolsten.html

Dsg302Snake

Established Member
Hey do you know how much weight the KB kit drop off the irs I tried to look it up but didnt find anything

Mystical96

Established Member
When we did the IRS install into a fox for a magaizine, I weighed everything. For some reason those numbers never made into artice. I'll have to go through my notes to find the actual weight savings of the KB stuff but going from memory I think it was around 35-40lbs. I'll try and find that info.

Here is the article (sorry for the popup):
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/te...1992_fox_mustang_independent_rear_suspension/

bullitt3350

Established Member
if you want to part it let me know, i just need to sub frame i already have the rest from Ep

Last edited:

Mystical96

Established Member
Other than the brakes, I haven't considered parting it out yet but maybe that time will come soon.

I will consider offers if anyone want's to PM me!

I haven't been able to find my notes yet for weight savings. I'll keep looking.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
dammit. Just when Im acout to sell the`car,

Users who are viewing this thread