Kenner , Metairie Gathering

herbie911

SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD
Established Member
CALLING ALL FORD NUTS IN KENNER AND METAIRIE , LETTS GET TOGETHER SOME WHERE AND MEET FACE TO FACE :thumbsup: :beer: :banana:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'm near Hammond and would be willing to come. Are things getting back to the norm in Kenner yet?
You wouldn't happen to work at Shreve would you?

Last edited:

herbie911

Established Member
just to let everyboy know , this won't be any thing fancy, barry no i dont work there, but its not far from my place though, why?? things are coming back online around here.
hows everybody else?????? :beer: :rockon: :burnout: :fart:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I sure do. Did you ever get it done? The reason I ask is b/c I met a guy there when I was there a couple weeks ago getting my car dyno-tuned and he had a 92gt and was from Kenner. Was just curious.

herbie911

Established Member
got it done the cheap way , i've got 99 17 wheels with 275/40out back, 245/45 in front , only thing the trannys out , and i don't have any time to finish, where would a good place bar ??? let me know, still working 7 12's thanks to katrina, and rita

herbie911

Established Member
theres no set date yet or place ,where would like to meet??? let me know were. :beer: :rockon: :banana:

REDSVT150

Established Member
lincolnlightnin said:
Is there any place in metairie that burns chips with a dyno?I did a bunch of mods and now mine is running way to lean to drive on the street.

What brand chip. 454dyno does SCT as well as Vince in B.R with L&S automotive.

herbie911

Established Member
:shrug: Hey Lincoln, What To Meet Up With Us??, The Place Will Be Club Eden If There Are No Objections, What Day Would Be Good?? Call Me At 504-415-5080 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

herbie911

Established Member
the gathering will be oct 15 at 8o'clock, call me at 504-415-5080 to let me know :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Anyone else wanna get another meeting going again? Lakefront is coming back around and maybe we could all hook up and chill out. I'm gonna go check it out today and see what kind of people they have back around.

Users who are viewing this thread