kenne bell vs whipple

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtjlp

Established Member
:coolman:well whats everones opinion? whipple is my vote ford product and lets face it if its got an oval cant be bad

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
"Search" button...

This is an opinion question and will be answered with opinions. Rather than begin a new KB v. Whipple thread do a search, there are countless threads asking the same question. Based on your findings form your own opinion and go from there.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Whipple
The best I got out of my KB 2.3 was 11.79 4# lower 3.25 upper
The best I've got out of my Whipple 2.3 11.38 4# lower 3.25 upper

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Ford doesn't make the Whipple. They have a contract with Whipple is the only reason why you see a Ford emblem on the Whipple case.

I love my Whipple so much, I had two in the basement for awhile. :rolleyes:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I like the KB since that is what was out there when I needed a new blower at the time. But I will either be going with a 3.4 whipple or Turbo when I go built.

I agree with throttle jockey

Do a search and read what other people have said about the two and then you can make your own decision on which you want.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
The Whipple Vs KB debate is about to get good. The KB 2.3 was outperformed at the track by the Whipple 2.3. Dyno results were not there to support this, however. With the big bore twinscrews, the early results are leaning strongly towards the KB 2.6/2.8 design. As fuel and intake issues are sorted out it will be interesting to see which is indeed a better design.

Now add the new Trickflow heads, new cam designs, and the big cube combinations these componants will support and the 2V performance envelope will certainly be pushed. It will be an interesting time over the next year or so!

Jim

(BTW, if we only search past data we will never advance)

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Im more then likely going to build another motor just based off the fact of those TF heads that are coming out next year.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
"Search" button...

This is an opinion question and will be answered with opinions. Rather than begin a new KB v. Whipple thread do a search, there are countless threads asking the same question. Based on your findings form your own opinion and go from there.

Couldn't have said it better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread