Kenne Bell -vs- Whipple

Avenging Angel

Established Member
I did a search on the topic & did not find enough information on the differences between these two SC's. Can someone please educate me on the differences of the two (if any), is one more efficient than the other, does one provide more boost at a lower rpm than the other, etc...

Thanks!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I have heard that the Whipple is more efficient and produces less heat but that is just the gossip... I think it has yet to be proven.

Both are great IMO, but I chose the whipple.

GodStang

Established Member
If you have a Whipple then you will say the Whipple is better if you have a KB you will say the KB is better. They are both very nice blowers and do not think you can go wrong wither way. Most make there finaly decision on Price and looks.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
whipple is more quiet.

i've heard the new whipples are making more TQ than the KB at the same boost level. HP is about the same.

Avenging Angel

Established Member
sbc.cobra said:
whipple is more quiet.

i've heard the new whipples are making more TQ than the KB at the same boost level. HP is about the same.
SILENCE!!!

Damn, you're not allowed to comment on this post because I'm looking to buy your car & your comments are bias & making me more bias towards your POS car.

I like more TQ too, so dammit!

Be gone with you! :cuss:

TEABG

Banned
Avenging Angel said:
I did a search on the topic & did not find enough information on the differences between these two SC's. Can someone please educate me on the differences of the two (if any), is one more efficient than the other, does one provide more boost at a lower rpm than the other, etc...

Thanks!

You could not find enough information on this topic (KB V Whipple)/ Where have you looked? This comparison has been beat to death on this board.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I have heard that the Whipple is more efficient and produces less heat but that is just the gossip... I think it has yet to be proven.

Both are great IMO, but I chose the whipple.
:lol1: 6 months ago EVERYONE said the KB's were more efficient, I dont think theres much difference to be honest

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I've heard nothing but fantastic things about the new Whipple. And if you follow along this board at all, I would say they are outselling the KB by 5 to 1....if not more.

tv's 03

Established Member
For the blowers power, they are going to be close. The tuner wil make the differences more than the blowers.

However, I have owned a KB and the experience with their customer service was terrible. Never again will I buy from a company that treats its customers in the manner I was treated by them.

I think the whipple has a better quality case. Besides it just looks nicer under the hood than the box case the KB has

Go with the whipple.....

Users who are viewing this thread