Kenne Bell team Punks Street Racer

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
My buddy was telling me that there is a video of some street racing talking crap on KB saying his Trans Am of Firebird would wipe the floor with KB but gets punked out. He said it's funny but I can't find it, anybody know what I'm talking about?

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Is this the one where his girlfriend is talking all sorts of shit as well? That's why I like my gf. She just let's the idiots weave their web of bullshit. It makes it funnier in the end if you egg them on.

motoman991

Banned
My buddy was telling me that there is a video of some street racing talking crap on KB saying his Trans Am of Firebird would wipe the floor with KB but gets punked out. He said it's funny but I can't find it, anybody know what I'm talking about?

tumblr_m76soqL3z81rq6wo9.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
That kids automotive life is ruined.. haha

That's why I claim the truth. "Some bolts ons and a bunch of suspension" lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol some people take this shit so serious. OMG you said your car runs 10.3 on street tires lets make a video calling someone out lolololobbqsauce.

Made me laugh though.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
After seeing stock manifolds, "241" heads and him claim 7.5 @ 115mph in the 1/8 I couldn't breathe because I was dying laughing.

Then I started choking when the stocky dude asked that nerd if that was his g/f and he said yea and the stocky dude said she looks hungry. LMFAOAROTFL! I couldn't tell if she was that was flab or if she was pregnant.

This is vid awesome! Thanks for the laughs guys!

Tunink

Established Member
Dude with the fox is just as much a douche as the guy with the GTO for acting that way.

Users who are viewing this thread