kenne bell SCer. what needs..

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
what else do you guys need with this blower? i was kinda interested in it, but im still undecided. he sells them for $3799 too right? thanks guys. oh and if you have it what do you think about it and have you brought it to the track yet? thanks guys again.

Steeda1

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Fang
what else do you guys need with this blower? i was kinda interested in it, but im still undecided. he sells them for $3799 too right? thanks guys. oh and if you have it what do you think about it and have you brought it to the track yet? thanks guys again.

Same things I was wanting to know. And what about the new 2.4L KB? I heard some of you talking about it but I can't find any info.

f2fast4u

Established Member
Well, if you buy what they are selling right now, it is not for a reflashed computer with the stall fix from Ford. My computer and chip are at their facility right now with them trying to decode the new Ford logic. So, soon they will have their chip working with the new flash from Ford. I can tell you, that their 'kit' is complete and works flawless. I am hard to please yet their Cobra kit is a complete deal. I have no regrets with this purchase.

onerichrunner

Banned
Originally posted by f2fast4u
Well, if you buy what they are selling right now, it is not for a reflashed computer with the stall fix from Ford. My computer and chip are at their facility right now with them trying to decode the new Ford logic. So, soon they will have their chip working with the new flash from Ford. I can tell you, that their 'kit' is complete and works flawless. I am hard to please yet their Cobra kit is a complete deal. I have no regrets with this purchase.

Good post and so right! Love mine and toss out 690 rw sae all day long. No track times yet because the 2.4 is going on soon. KB is the shiat!!

The only thing you will want to do is the extra oil seperator. no big deal at all.

Shawn

NightEnforcer

Established Member
You will need the oil blow by kit. The one that comes with the KB is a joke. I did not have any success with the KB chip. They tried to reburn it twice and the car would not run correctly either time. HP by Herman reburned my old Diablo chip and the car runs great. Approx 16 lbs of boost 572 RWHP and very streetable.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
i think im going to do it, but the sound is so different then the roots, i like the fact that your not pushing the supercharger and that it comes with injectors and a new fuel pump, im debating about buying a predator though for a tune, what do you guys think?

jleews6

Established Member
I plan on buying one real soon.Im going to make my own tank for the oil. I hope to make around 575RW and keep the stock driveability.

Nightenforcer What other mods do you have?Also what kind of MPH are you running?
My goal is 130mph in street trim.

Users who are viewing this thread