Kenne Bell / Procharger guys...please help

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Originally posted by Yell98CobraVert
You might want to check a couple other svt forums before you go with the gears.... I find the majority going with the 4:10's. Have heard of guys wishing they had gone with the 4:10's instead of the 3:73's, but have never heard anyone say they wished they had not gone with the 4:10' vs. the 3:73's (those with blown engines.

Good point, however, I think I would rather be able to : (a)stomp my car to the floor (or almost to the floor) in 1st and 2nd with a good set of drag radials and 3.73, or even 3.55 ( no hate mail, please:) ) and hook up 80% than to....
(b) have 4.10's and have a hard time hooking up and play the "half-throttle in 1st/ 75% throttle in 2nd game"...and spin like hell.

Remember, this car will be primarily a street racer ( I know that term is gay, but it works ) and will not have the benefits of burnouts, rubber-coated starting lines, or slicks.
I hope this makes sense, I kinda got confused reading the damn thing myself.:lol:

It may be that 4.10's may BE the best, Im just playing devils advocate and trying to let yall' know what I want....$5000 is alot of money, so I wanna do it right.

What say you guys ??????:shrug:

Yell98CobraVert

Established Member
I'm quite sure the Kenny Bell and 3:73's will slam you back into the leather just fine and induce many dropped jaws from the drivers you leave behind crying in your dust!:cryying: Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread