Kenne bell Mustang GT vs E85 wrx sti dig and roll races

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Heres my kenne bell 2v 9psi 91 octane vs a Subaru wrx sti @ 20psi on e85. I don't know much of these little subies but I was thinking I would get destroyed.
I'm on 295/18 street tires, so I do spin a lot from the dig races.

I have to launch it just right so it wont go up in smoke. I'm not the fastest shifter so slow shift comments be damned :pepper:
All runs in mexico.

round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYSUZO6dHgg

round 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YG6XB7Nmk

round 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wo0hvJcitc

FYI the Subaru was still on the gas at the end of round 3.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
good shit op. Your car pulls hard. I underestimated your car to be honest I thought the subie was gonna take it. Nice kill for sure though.

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
good shit op. Your car pulls hard. I underestimated your car to be honest I thought the subie was gonna take it. Nice kill for sure though.

Thanks man. This little 2v pulls hard for what it is.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Nice runs. What is your car making at the wheels? If they can't get it from the launch then it's pretty much done. The top end on the boxxer is not too great. Seems like these cars run quick up to about 100 then they start falling.

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Run #3 was the MONEY run!

Good job man, you deff pulled HARD on him, when he seen you in the mirror he was prob shitting his pants!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Glad you guys liked the runs, thanks for the compliments.

Nice runs. What is your car making at the wheels? If they can't get it from the launch then it's pretty much done. The top end on the boxxer is not too great. Seems like these cars run quick up to about 100 then they start falling.

Thanks man. I'm making 388rwhp 401 rwtorque.

whats that exhaust set up sounds great and nice kills!!

Thanks, its slp longtubes, slp xpipe with cats, loudmouth 1's and chicane center exit exhaust.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Nice. Good job!

Gotta love long as country roads out in BFE!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Damn OP, your car sounds amazing! Car pulls really hard too. How'd you do the center exhaust? I would love to do that to my 2v, looks awesome.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Damn OP, your car sounds amazing! Car pulls really hard too. How'd you do the center exhaust? I would love to do that to my 2v, looks awesome.

Thanks dude, I did the center exhaust years back with my brother. Bought it directly from chicanesport from California, I think other companies sell it too. Stage3 i'm pretty sure.

We had to cut some of my slp piping to make it fit correctly, I remember we also had to get an exhaust shop to flare open some of my pipes too, we put it together with high quality band clamps so its not welded together. It fits nice and tight, no exhaust leaks.

There is a short exhaust clip in my sig.

Nice. Good job!

Gotta love long as country roads out in BFE!

Thanks, yeah gotta love the long country roads, no traffic and pretty smooth in the middle of nowhere.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Thanks man, I'll look those two companies up after work.

And +1 to long, straight, smooth country roads. Just marked a quarter mile on one, two nights ago lol.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Thanks man, I'll look those two companies up after work.

And +1 to long, straight, smooth country roads. Just marked a quarter mile on one, two nights ago lol.

No problem.

We were trying to guesstimate how long a qtr mile was out on this country road, we guessed 6 to 7 electricity poles, we should have just used my trip computer on the car to measure it lol.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
No problem.

We were trying to guesstimate how long a qtr mile was out on this country road, we guessed 6 to 7 electricity poles, we should have just used my trip computer on the car to measure it lol.

Google Earth measurements are damn close too.

Users who are viewing this thread