Kenne Bell kit 99/01 Cobra - Feeler

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Wanted to see if there is any interest in the market for this kit. Its no longer sold by Kenne Bell, so the chance to get your hands on the blower and intercooler are all but gone. Wanted to see if there are interested parties. Please note, the kit is not 100% complete. However, the blower has not be installed since KB professional serviced it - so it is pretty much brand new. Have a lot of the 'extra items' like plugs, injectors and Boost a pump. Great deal for someone with the current kit, or access to the other 03/04 items.

So going through the original kit list, here is a list of everything down to the last nut and bolt - can of these pieces, like the wire extensions, pins and brackets, are typically excluded in used packages as many other buyers have found out. So why it looks like a lot, please rest assured its more accurate that what 90% of the seller out here are including:

o Intercooler brackets
o DPFE hoses and sensor wire
o TPS extension/ soldering 1substitute 01
o Knock sensor extensions
o Alternator extension
o IAC wire kit
o Alt. battery cable extension
o Water outlet block
o KB Knock sensor risers and bolts Included w/knock sensor wire
o Male pins and seals for IAT
o Special machine down Metric 8x06
o Alternator pulley
o EGR tube assembly (03 Cobra)
o EGR gasket
o Inlet Tube (03 Cobra)
o 6 rib belt part# K061177
o Full bolt kit for [intercooler, internal and external/supercharger to the manifold/throttle body/bolts for intercooler brackets/ bolts for alternator bracket] - not convinced every single nut/bolt accounted for

Update to pricing asking $2k, buyer pays shipping. First person with cash gets it, anyone who has offered more, will benefit from this new pricing. Ill hear offers, but I am providing bargain pricing to get this gone. Will not take less and include shipping, but will to explore some other options. Thanks for all the interest so far guys.
Serious inquires PM for details.

Thanks!

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Last edited:

2004cobraguy

Established Member
Do you know if this will work with the Mach 1?
If so I'm interested. Definitely looking for a power upgrade

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Do you know if this will work with the Mach 1?
If so I'm interested. Definitely looking for a power upgrade

My understanding is this is the same kit that was made for the Mach 1 which is also no longer offered.

What's missing on the kit and how much

Updated parts list and answered your pricing question

Packerfan88

Established Member
sorry if i miss read this but what is needed to make this complete. Also what is the ball park for what you are asking?

K2AHollywood

Established Member
any pictures?

I have received this request for a few folks and I am working on it. Hope to get into storage and get these this weekend. Appreciate your patience.

sorry if i miss read this but what is needed to make this complete. Also what is the ball park for what you are asking?

Please refer to OP, parts list and pricing guidelines posted.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Thread updated with pictures as requested - thanks for eveyones patience - all photos taken with phone so excuse the quality. Lots of extras included here: MAF, gasket sets, 2 sets of injectors, I believe the last picture is actually the EGR piece i have listed as missing. It, the coolant crossover, Boost-a-Pump, NGK plugs and gasket sets are all NIB. - Keep in mind that many of these would not already be included in a new/used kit. I have some additional photos, can email them as needed. blower does show some wear to the top and emblems from shipping. But it is still sealed tight since being serviced by KB

Users who are viewing this thread