Kenne Bell is the Best

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
I just wanted to tell everyone that Kenne Bell's customer service is the best. Anytime I need something they will get it to you asap. The other day I was having problems with the truck come to fine out it wasn't holding fuel pressure I changed the fuel pumps and that fixed half of it. I guess the voltage regulator went out in the boost-a-pump because it got so hot it would burn your hand and blow the fuse. The guys at Kenne Bell are sending me a new one :beer:

Exdecuk

Established Member
If i had one i am sure i could be +2 on that score lol. Nice to hear feedback from guys who have been looked after, all companies are quick enough to take your $$ but not all are as quick to help when things come off the rails.

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
I just ordered some pulleys from them on Thursday and had them on Tue. FAST SHIPPING. Took a few tries to past the busy signal on the phone but finaly got them. At least I did not have to leave a message that never gets returned, like some venders do. Not long ago I ordered a new KB from them and it came in FAST. So far I have had good service from them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread