Kenne Bell Guys Help!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would'nt worry to much about your dyno numbers. They look alright to me. If the A/F is good and it was tuned properly I think thats all that matters. Also you need to remember it hot and humid down here which definately plays a big role in dyno numbers. If it feels slugish still put on the 19lber or go with the 2.4L...LOL good luck

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Post your graph.

If the car feels sluggish its in your tune - take it back or find another tuner.

I truely hope you're not running the kennebell tune.

Silver 03 Cobra

Your numers are not too far off. Probably just need a little better tuning. I'd rather be safe than sorry. There have been many times I thought my 03 felt like it was a slug and each time I made a mod and dynoed it the thing was making as much power as ever. I added a four pound lower to my KB replacing the two pound and I thought it felt weak as hell. I finally dynoed it before I took it to the track to check the AF and it made 614 rwhp SAE and 569 rwt. I had become so accustomed to that power it felt tame.

smytty001

Established Member
Mine @17lbs, made 570 and 500 so my trq is way low, but im still running the stock h-pipe.. Also we seem to think its not actually running the full 17lbs.....

Users who are viewing this thread