kenne bell, c&l plenum & elbow

sqlightning

Established Member
my kenne bell went down again so i am upgrading to a whipple so i have a few things for sale

kenne bell 2.3 - $500 - needs rebuilt, costs around $800 i believe - comes with a 2.75" pulley and tool
c&l plenum - $150 - painted red w/ black flames
c&l elbow - $50 - painted black - drilled for nitrous

everything is plus shipping

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Last edited:

LightningPe

DO you have any pictures of the Kenne Bell? Is this really a Kenne bell 2.3L? I thought they only made a 2.6L and 2.8L. Keep me posted I might be interested.

Last edited:

IN2BNFAST

Chase is a race
Established Member
Paypal sent for the C&L Plenum. Thanks for the great deal Bill :beer:

sqlightning

Established Member
Thankx. i will await pictures of this if it is good, i will be making an offer. BTW, why does it need rebuilt? how many miles on it?
pics added. i believe the coupler has gone out in it. when that goes out kb recommends replacing the coupler, gears, bearings, and seals b/c they all get to hot. i have put about 10k miles on it usually seeing around 18-20lbs at wot. i bought it used, so i am not sure how many were on it before i got it

interested in the KB if the lobes don't need replacing.
the lobes don't need to be replaced. there are a couple nicks on them but kb will clean them up when it is rebuilt

will the kb fit stock lower
if you are talking about intake manifolds it is drilled for both 99-00 and 01+ manifolds. if you are talking about pulleys, it comes with a 2.75" pulley and that should work with the stock lower, but I am not sure how much boost it will make.

Paypal sent for the C&L Plenum. Thanks for the great deal Bill :beer:

not a problem man, i am getting it shipped out tomorrow :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread