Kenne Bell and the new flash code

f2fast4u

Established Member
Well, I over nighted my processor (had Ford reflash it) and their chip back to Kenne Bell yesterday. They emailed me today and said it is going to take days for them to figure out the code. They said the new flash code is totally different and they've ever seen it before. So, looks like my Cobra gets to be the first one for them... lucky me. But hopefully the reflash cured all those prior stall and buck problems, so I told them to take their time.

I'll keep you posted...

JWC

Established Member
I had the stalls and the KB and KB chip stopped them. I have over 2,000 miles now with the KB and not one stall. The idle steps down smoothly and doesnt go up and down like it did before. Good luck and I think KB will work it out for you soon. Keep us posted.

f2fast4u

Established Member
JWC - I had over 4,000 miles on my KB and KB chip before it stalled the first time (installed the KB with 400 miles on the car), so the old flash code is the problem and current KB's chip does nothing for that. So, after I get mine done then KB will have the new logic for yours. To be continued!...

raiders03

Banned
The stall problem occurs when you let off the gas and the car goes to rich. I expect a new tune should fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread