Kenne Bell and other for sale!

jangocast

Established Member
Ok guys I have a few things for sale thats I need to sell so i can get my motor rebuilt and get the truck back up on the road. All items in great shape unless indicated. Buyer pays for all shipping costs, paypal fees, insurance (if wanted).

2.3 KenneBell Supercharger. 5k miles on it. Excellent shape, rotors are clean no chips or rotor contact. This blower ran a best of 10.8 at 20psi and nitrious. It has a 2.73 pullie on there now. Already sold the 2" incher.
$2000 obo

JLP Powercooler(street version)
NO wires or hardware included. Just cooler.
Great shape, never installed on truck. Bought off of a member on this site.
$90

2x Eclipse 12" Subwoofers. Great shape. Buddy had them in his car for 3 months then I grabbed them off of him when he sold his car. Never got a chance to put them in my truck.
$200 a piece or $375 for both

Lightning 12" dual Subwoofer enclosure.
Awesome shape. Never installed in truck. Unfortunatly I just moved and one of the connector pieces for the ends was missing. Otherwise clean. Brand new.
$100

Zapco Reference 360x 4 channel Amp. Bought off of ebay when I was acquiring all the components for my system. Never got a chance to put in truck(see a trend here haha) Great shape looks brand new. Hooked up to check for power and works good.

$250 obo

Well thats it for now. Again all items are in great shape. Buyer pays for all fees.

I am in cureently in Benton, ARK. Willing to meet up to sell or available for pick up. Next to sell asap. Prices ARE negociable but please no lowballers.

You can reach me by PM, email at [email protected], or call my cell at 501-773-5800.

Thanks
JP

Email for pics..otherwise I'll try and post some up later..I have a post on nloc, pics at:http://www.nloc.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1338

JP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread