Kenne Bell 3" 8-Rib Pulley Brand New

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
This is a brand new, never-used, or never even mounted 3" Kenne Bell 8-rib pulley. I bought it for my 2.2 Polished blower, but ended up sticking with my 2.75. Cost $79 directly from Kenne Bell. Will deliver to any continental US address for $70, and also tossing in a new Hex Head bolt that KB charges $5 for.

DSC06792.jpg

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Here is a picture of the backside. I bought it for the KB 2.2 before I ended up having a new snout put onto it.

IMAG0081.jpg

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Taking a loss on a brand-new, unused KB pulley and a brand new allen head bolt. First $60 shipped get them.

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Not sure exactly. KB says this in their price list:

SC3151 1 79.00 SC PULLEY (SPECIFY DESIRED BOOST) '03 UP COBRA
SC3152 1 79.00 SC PULLEY (SPECIFY DESIRED BOOST) '99 UP 5.4 LIGHTNING

So it seems that all pulleys for the Cobra would fit, but I can not guarantee that. I would recommend calling KB and confirming with them to be sure.

memnoch138

Bad Company
Established Member
That pulley is for a new style 2.2, should make 17# on a stock lower. And IIRC, only 2.2 pullies will fit 2.2s.
2.4, 2.6, And 2.8 use the same pullies.
Bump for a good deal on a brand new pulley.

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thank you memnoch. I did originally buy this for my 2.2 before I did the snout upgrade, but it does look like the same pulley that is on it now. As you probably already know though, the upgraded snout has the vent in the actual pulley bolt. The old style 2.2 snout uses an 8mm allen head bolt where the new style snout uses a 10mm allen head bolt. So I "think" this pulley will fit, but can't guarantee it. If you can be sure it will from looking at the picture, then you've helped me/us a bunch! Thank you.

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks for the interest. I'm leaving in the morning but will be back on Thursday. My email address is [email protected] so if we lose contact over the next few days here on the boards, I can be reached at this email address during that time.

Users who are viewing this thread