Kenne bell 3.6

crazyrifle

Established Member
I have a 2014 shelby 500 am looking to upgrade to 3.6 kb and the car already have a super snake hood
Do i need to lower the motor or the hood well clear?

Thanks for any help

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
The best blower on the market. I run it with a stock hood lowered mounts and spacer kit and it fits tight. Should be fine with the mounts supplied in the kit with your hood

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes. Kenne Bell motor mounts will do it with that awesome hood. You could put a k member in if you plan on spending more money but as stated previously, the motor mounts come with the blower. Good luck and enjoy.

gt5008

Established Member
Yes. Kenne Bell motor mounts will do it with that awesome hood. You could put a k member in if you plan on spending more money but as stated previously, the motor mounts come with the blower. Good luck and enjoy.
You already have the 3.6 . If not I am going to post my 3.6 for sale in the market. It has about 10 passes on it. I am swapping to a 4.7.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No. Have the 3.2 after researching the heck out of it trying to figure out how to make it fit. Could not find a painter I liked to get the Super Snake or Shelby 1000 hood.

Thanks for the offer though. A 4.7 would be super sweeet.

Users who are viewing this thread