Kenne Bell 2.6H pulley question

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Greetings:

I have a 2.6 KB...it has the pulley that came with the kit. What size is that pulley? How many ribs are stock on the serpentine belt for 04 Terminators? Would it be wise to get a 3 inch pulley from Kenne Bell with this blower? Car has 60lb injectors, 40amp boostapump, baffles removed from stock cobra fuel tank, 100mm upr idler and stock lower. All opinions and thoughts are welcome. Car has the head cooling mod also. No headers, just catless prochamber and catback with factory manifolds. Im looking for at least 625-650 whp with this set up. Would like to get into the 700's later with headers and e85.

Thanks

01yellercobra

Established Member
The stock supercharger belt is an 8 rib. If the pulley isn't stamped with the size you can measure it with a tape measure. Are you sure you don't mean you have the PPRV delete? Removing the baffles won't do anything except uncover the pumps in high G force maneuvers.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
The stock supercharger belt is an 8 rib. If the pulley isn't stamped with the size you can measure it with a tape measure. Are you sure you don't mean you have the PPRV delete? Removing the baffles won't do anything except uncover the pumps in high G force maneuvers.

Lol yea I think your right..I know that my tuner dropped the tank. Was to do with fuel flow or pressure or something.

Users who are viewing this thread