Kenne Bell 2.6, Bassani, Afco& more

wd13

Established Member
i got all sizes for the pulleys, traction bars where are they being shipped to

Guess you didn't get my PM. I need a 3.5" pulley if you have one. Let me know if you're willing to part with it and what you want for it. thanks

Rodcobra

Established Member
This guy doesnt respond to PM's or posts. Just seems to be wasting everyones time. :shrug:

Yes I know ,I have been wanting to buy the pumps for while now. If I don't find some by the first of the year . I will just buy new ones. :shrug:

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
This guy doesnt respond to PM's or posts. Just seems to be wasting everyones time. :shrug:

maybe its called working and doing christmas shopping and all the other balonie that goes on at this time of the year,

send me pm's of what you guys want, the truck is gone and i need all this stuff gone, im going to empty my in box

Rodcobra

Established Member
maybe its called working and doing christmas shopping and all the other balonie that goes on at this time of the year,

send me pm's of what you guys want, the truck is gone and i need all this stuff gone, im going to empty my in box

PM sent .

wd13

Established Member

I know all about it.Been busy myself. Just noticed you've been on about everyday and have yet to return my PM or respond to posts. No need now though.

Users who are viewing this thread