Kenne Bell 2.3, pulleys, mafia, thunder pipe, DMR oil separator

txyaloo

Established Member
I’m going to slowly be parting my truck out in the next few weeks. This is round number 1.

Billet Flow 3.40” no slip pulley and hub $100

- Installed for around 400 miles. Condition as seen in pictures. Comes with an extra set of screws for the hub.

Billet Flow 3.65" no slip pulley only $75

- Installed for around 100 miles. Condition as seen in pictures. This is for the pulley only.

DMR Polished maintenance free oil separator $170

- Installed for 300 miles. There are some scratches on the body of the separator, but evaluate condition based on pictures. Will come with EGR mount, oil separator, installation kit. All hoses are connected, and it’s ready to be installed. Install instructions are available through DMR.

Diablo Sport Mafia $130 Shipped

- Installed for around 500 miles. Comes with one rubber devil cover and tool to change settings.

JLP Thunder Pipe $135 Shipped

- Never installed in my truck. Purchased used. Condition per pictures. Painted sonic blue and comes with all gaskets and clamps

Now for the fine print.

All paypal fees are included in my prices. Shipping with be whatever my cost is to package and ship. Insurance is optional on everything except the Kenne Bell. Insurance is required for the Kenne Bell and will be paid for by the buyer. This is for our mutual protection.

I will ship as soon as possible based on my schedule. This may not be the next day after purchase and may be several (3-5) days. Once shipped, a tracking number will be provided to the buyer. All parts will be shipped through Fedex or UPS. USPS is not an option.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Preference will be given to members I know, premium members, members with excellent feedback, and members with a high post count in that order. I accept paypal and money orders from people I know. If I don’t know you, do not ask if you can pay by check or money order.

All parts are sold as is and are described to the best of my knowledge and ability. No warranty is either expressed or implied. You are buying used parts and as such, you assume all responsibility.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I believe my asking prices are fair market value and as such do not thread crap or low ball me via PM.

On with the pictures.

BF 3.400"

DSCF0897.jpg

DSCF0901.jpg

BF 3.650"

DSCF0896.jpg

DSCF0898.jpg

DMR oil separator

DSCF0893.jpg

DSCF0894.jpg

Maf.ia

DSCF0902.jpg

DSCF0903.jpg

DSCF0904.jpg

DSCF0905.jpg

JLP Thunder Pipe

DSCF0892.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

DSCF0888.jpg

DSCF0890.jpg

Please contact me with any questions.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
will that mafia workon a 03-04 cobra?

PM replied to, but it should. It's the same part number Lethal Performance carries for the Cobra. I believe it's good for 1994-2004 Ford's, but it'd be best to check with Diablo to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread