Kenne Bell 2.2 for trade

It kix

Established Member
100_1383.jpg
100_1381.jpg
I have a Kenne Bell 2.2 with an Accufab trottle body, BAP, and 2 pulleys it is the new design that doesn't need the catch can. I also have a stock Eaton with an accufab plenum, MAC cold air all for 03 or 04 Cobra. I want to trade for an 02 or newer Hayabusa and yes I know I will give some cash. Please let me know if anyone wants pictures I can email them to you I don't know how to post pics here. Just let me know what you have and we can work something out. I am located in North Carolina if anyone is local and wants to see the blowers. PICTURES ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Thanks, Tony

Last edited:

It kix

Established Member
I really need to try to keep the stuff together if possible, I would like to try this for a couple a days, then I would probably entertain the thoughts of breaking it up.

Wickedstangs, what do you have in mind?? PM me and let me know. Is the bike stock??

It kix

Established Member
The plenum will but I don't know about the TB. I am trying to make this a package deal if nothing pans out then I will be splitting everthing up
Thanks,Tony

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
could you atleast give us a price for the stuff?

warrlac, the accufab will fit you eaton, but you have to have both the plenum, and the TB, since the accufab is a single blade.

cory

wickedstangs

Established Member
It kix said:
I really need to try to keep the stuff together if possible, I would like to try this for a couple a days, then I would probably entertain the thoughts of breaking it up.

Wickedstangs, what do you have in mind?? PM me and let me know. Is the bike stock??

Sorry so long to reply working very hard this week. My bike has about 1700 miles on it, a 2 brother exhaust. I have been real busy lately and not been able to ride it much. Depending on how much you want for all your stuff is dependent how much I will sell it.lol I like to get 7 or 8 for the bike I know it is worth alot more but I guess my wicked stang comes first....

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
Got a 2003 Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500cc power cruiser I would cosider trading

very low slung chopper style with drag bars

bike has some nice extra chrome pieces on it to include a hypercharger and fuel injection commander

asking 7600.00

It kix

Established Member
03svtsnakevert said:
Got a 2003 Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500cc power cruiser I would cosider trading

very low slung chopper style with drag bars

bike has some nice extra chrome pieces on it to include a hypercharger and fuel injection commander

asking 7600.00
Thanks but I will have to pass I'm looking for a sport bike. The KB and other items will go up for money next week. No trades have been worked out as of yet.
Tony :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread