Kenne Bell 2.2 blower for sale

stang-kag

Established Member
I am selling my 2.2L KB with 8 dyno runs on it. " I have had my motor built up with Heads, Headers, Cams, ETC. I have recently purchased a HPP Twin turbo kit and I am going to use it instead, do to the rate of FLOW i need now. This kb 2.2L was bought used about a month ago, I sent it to Kenne Bell right away before even running it on my car and they put the updated front drive snout on it, I had the internal gears replaced new, clearences checked, new gaskets installed, and new bearings, the thing was completely rebuilt." I got the blower back from KB on 9-14-09 and it sat in the box for a week or so, then we installed it and it made 573 hp on 19 lbs. I am looking for alot more power so i bought the HPP twin turbo kit and now i need to sale this blower. So i havent even driven the car with this blower, the performance shop made approx 8 pulls on the car to tune it and when it didnt flow the air needed for my aftermarket heads, cams, headers,etc. I had them pull it off, after some consideration, im selling it. It has a 3.25" blower pulley on it, I ran the car with a 4 lb lower and it made 19.2 lbs of boost. If you have any questions pm me. Im new to this site but i have a blackberry so emails will be recieved and replied to asap. Also have the redline 50-50 oil for it... This wont last long so serious offers only please, just make me an offer and i will sale it to the person with the money in my paypal account the fastest, or you can give the money to the performance shop where the blower is...
(contact info of shop and my cell number available upon request) located in Mansfield, TX near Dallas/Fort Worth "buyer pays shipping"

Thanks Kyle Glassman
[email protected]:pepper:

venom04svt

Established Member
wow...thats really down on power for a 2.2L on 19 #'s...i have the same setup.. KB 2.2L, stage 3 ported heads..crower stage 3 cams and BBK Headers and i made 668 rwhp corrected on a dynojet and that is my pumpgas tune...

nutnbutcustm

Established Member
e-mail sent and i addressed the low [power issue in the e-mail also,the only thing i can come up with is that he doesnt have the right setup? maybe a little too much on the cams and port work? hopefuly not chipped rotor or something like that???

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
OP....one post and zero feedback? You should post several pics and any online references you have. This is too expensive an item just to post up out of the blue.

These have been nearly impossible to find in good shape for months and people are likely to jump without fully researching the potential pitfalls, so please understand my recommendations. It will help your sale as well.

stang-kag

Established Member
Gentlemen, I understand and fully appreciate your recommendations. Again I'm new to this site, I bought my cobra in april and I've been pouring money into it ever since... Lol as cobra owners I am sure your all aware of that. I just wanna say that I'm not on different websites and stuff. I drive semi truck over the road for living. So my life line is my blackberry... But my car and the kb are in Mansfield, TX at the performance shop its been tuned at. I can assure you I'm not here to screw anyone and I'm sorry for the lack of references you need. I'm just not on the web much. If you pm me I will give you the name and number of the performance shop that's doing it all for me. They do it for me since I live in oklahoma. Thanks again for your concern and help. Kyle Glassman! Ps I should have said this before instead of having you all pm me offers. I have 2680 in it so I'm looking at getting the $2600 range.

stang-kag

Established Member
Oh and when the shop opens tomorrow morning I will have them take pics so I can post them. Sorry I didn't do this earlier Kyle

nutnbutcustm

Established Member
ok but how much picked up? not shipped i will go grab it from the shop. that way i can look at it and all before the purchase.thanks.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Pics and feedback will make this sell...either way...good luck with the sell OP...I picked mine up in person...only way to go IMHO, with such an expensive item...

stang-kag

Established Member
SOLD!
Still have stage 5 ported eaton with ported throttle body and air plenum. BBC longtube headers and x-pipe. JLT cold air intake. Aftermarket aluminum heat exchange. The blower has a 2.93 pulley, which includes a new belt setup to run with a 4 Lb lower. Also selling 03-04 cobra conversion kit, this includes lower intake, intercooler, timing cover, alternator, all brackets and accessories needed. Accepting all offers.

stang-kag

Established Member
Still for sale as of now is the stage 5 ported Eaton, throttle body, and air plenum. Blower has about 3800 miles on it. It has the 2.93 pulley. BBK Headers, X-pipe. Aluminum heat exchange. JLT COLD AIR Intake. Also my lower intake, intercooler, alternator, timing cover and all hardware and brackets needed to convert mach 1 or 99-01 cobra into the 03-04 cobra setup. I don't have a set dollar amount so please send offers. You all know what this stuff is worth! Its all new basically... I bought the car with 13,900 mile
s on it back in march, now it has 14,200 miles on it. So the BBK exhaust and JLT cold air are new. The other stuff is off my stock low mile cobra. I'd like to sale this as a combo all together, but if I can't I will part it all out. One last thing... I drive semi over the road and don't get a chance to fire up my laptop and post pic and things. I have to do everything off my blackberry so if you will email me [email protected] my replies will be much faster than me having to log on here and reply to messages so please email me. I have good pic of this stuff I can email you... Thnx Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread