kenne bell 2.1 for 98 cobra

super98snake

super98snake
Established Member
sorry for the delay- it is the 2.1L, no it was a bitch to install due to the lackluster attention to detail by certain KB employees-I won't say who, but another employee helped me out and I fixed it all. SO if you get the kit and need help, I or Mark olsen can certainly help you out. I had to change the snout seal, the IAT sensor location, the lower manifold did not match the upper (bolt holes). they also didn't send me the crank pulley that should come with the kit. with supporting mods- which will properly set you up for growth with the blower, and without building the block I made 440rwhp with 9#.

so if i ran 8# on my stock block i would prolly get somewhere in the 430 435 range?
and ive done 2 kb install s on a 94 5.0 and that was a peice of cake so hopefully kb has the shit figured out with the bolt holes and such

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
so if i ran 8# on my stock block i would prolly get somewhere in the 430 435 range?
and ive done 2 kb install s on a 94 5.0 and that was a peice of cake so hopefully kb has the shit figured out with the bolt holes and such

each # of boost is supposedly worth 16hp, so with supporting mods- I still don't think you'll hit 430. close though.

Users who are viewing this thread