Kenne Bell 1.7L for 99-04 2v

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
SOLD FOR $2400 on eBay!

Upgraded to the 2.6L blower on my '01 GT so its time to sell this one and let another 2v guy have as much fun as i have with it!

I bought my car a little over a year ago and it came with this blower. The previous owner told me that he bought it new in '05, installed it himself, and had it rebuilt with all new seals and rotors inspected in '11 after he had put about 4-5k on the blower. Since i bought it, it has burned a little oil here and there since ive had it WOT plenty of times over the past year with my new motor and let me just say that this blower has held its own and has yet to let me down! Running only 10lbs of boost i was able to make 447rwhp/479rwtq, with the proper fuel and supporting mods of course. With the 12lb pulley (which im including) and a larger crank pulle, a 2v can easily make ~500rwhp!

This supercharger is perfect for everything from a built 2v to a stock 2v motor just looking to make more power with blowing it up.....with the 9lb pulley or a good tune with the 10lb pulley.

The 1.7L is an INTERCOOLED kit and will be sold as a KIT, not letting just this or just that go.

First, ill start with WHAT WILL BE NEEDED:

Thermostat (you can use the one you currently have or buy one for $13)
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) you can also use your current one
Will need to be tuned after install
MAF
Upgraded fuel pump or a BAP

What is included in the kit
:

KB Intercooler with manifold for 2v
1.7L headunit
(2) snout pulleys, 10&12lb boost levels
39lb fuel injectors
FORD factory fuel rails and rear crossover
KB heat exchanger.....bent a little but still fully functional and its not noticable once installed
KB IC tank and pump
KB idler pulleys
Engine valley oil tube
Intake runner gaskets
75mm ACCUFAB throttle body
EGR valve
KB bypass valve
KB BIG BOOST cold air intake system
Alternator brackets
6 rib belt (i used this with my setup but will varry depending on your current pulley sizes)
ALL bolts needed to intall
INSTALL INSTRUCTION booklet and all paperwork from Kenne Bell originally

ekaky.jpg

34pe3ro.jpg

2ntd8yb.jpg

js0sch.jpg

fp5mht.jpg

fe05c4.jpg

14ij59g.jpg

Overall, the kit is USED but still in FANTASTIC shape! Very little to no play in it at all, heck it has less than my freshly rebuilt 2.6L has.

Asking $2200 OBO for the entire kit.
Will include MAF, AEROMOTIVE FUEL RAILS, 06 GT fuel pump for an additional $200.

I left everything that i could intact and put together, duck taped bolts in the proper holes so that there wont be any confusion as to what goes where when you are installing the kit.
ixxpau.jpg

2mgqwzc.jpg

2hmnhpe.jpg

dzjzib.jpg

egesy1.jpg

v3lj7a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread