Ken Block saw 2015 Mustang

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
what is he going to say?

"saw the 2015 mustang... looks like it weighs more than current gen challenger and uglier than the camaro. p.s. all the nightmares are true, irs will give this a 15+ second 1/4 mile time. #fixorrepairdaily"?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I didn't realize people still used the term "dope".

nicksender

Established Member
Unfortunately; insert any person on the planet you want and you would get the exact same response.

Ford most likely said you can take a look at what were doing; but anything you say better be as vague as possible and not negative in the least or this won't happen again.

I dare say Ford is being a little too secret in regards to the public about what the new car is going to look like. I would think they would get a whole lot more pre-orders for the car if people could have a peek at it now and plan for a purchase next spring.

The 2014 sales won't even match the Camaro again this year; I don't think they would lose too many sales at this point showing the new car?

OaktownACE

Established Member
2014 Sales are ahead of the Camaro

Unfortunately; insert any person on the planet you want and you would get the exact same response.

Ford most likely said you can take a look at what were doing; but anything you say better be as vague as possible and not negative in the least or this won't happen again.

I dare say Ford is being a little too secret in regards to the public about what the new car is going to look like. I would think they would get a whole lot more pre-orders for the car if people could have a peek at it now and plan for a purchase next spring.

The 2014 sales won't even match the Camaro again this year; I don't think they would lose too many sales at this point showing the new car?

The Mustang is at the top of pony car sales again even in the last model year of the S197 platform.

jestang

Established Member
Ford knows the 2015 is going to be awesome and no one will want the 2014 models. They keep the look secret and make people think it's going to look like a 2 dr fusion to play on peoples fears to sell more 14 models lol.

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Ford knows the 2015 is going to be awesome and no one will want the 2014 models. They keep the look secret and make people think it's going to look like a 2 dr fusion to play on peoples fears to sell more 14 models lol.

THIS........And damn, how long are they going to build the 2014's?

13GT5.0

Established Member

Ford has ****ed up in the past, don't bet on it.

M3AN COYOT3

Established Member
Worthless thread. Ill add too it

Im with this guy ^^

PS Ken Block gets paid to say its dope, So anything Ford related coming out of his mouth can SMD

But I cant wait to see it hahaha,, I want the 13-14's so bad.... but cant get one next summer.... it would just be old news I guess :shrug:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Ford is keeping this a big secret because this is the second coming of the SN95! What a joke! The Mustang is almost dead! Camaro and Challenger killed the Mustang! LOL!

images_zps8338e3a6.gif

specizripn

Established Member
what is he going to say?

"saw the 2015 mustang... looks like it weighs more than current gen challenger and uglier than the camaro. p.s. all the nightmares are true, irs will give this a 15+ second 1/4 mile time. #fixorrepairdaily"?

Considering the 03/04 cobras had IRS and ran 12s from the factory, that would be pretty embarrassing :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread